User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Huong Nguyen,
who have also released the following apps Tobify Music Video & Browser, The Art of Public Speaking Pro, Baby Phone - Toy Phone ABC, English to Phonetics Converter, SAT Vocabulary quiz, flashcard, Spanish Etymology Dictionary, Spanish Word Origin Dictionary, Mastering English Prepositions, English Collocations By Topics, View Selection Source .
English to Phonetics Converter has 0 user reviews.
English to Phonetics Converter has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of English to Phonetics Converter (1.0) was released on Jul 26, 2018.
You can download English to Phonetics Converter here:.
This app provides a tool for you to convert your English text into its phonetic transcription (both British and American)
The app works offline so you can use it when you are not connected to the Internet.
- Enter your text and press convert button
- Choose British or American pronunciation
- Choose strong form or weak form
- Change the result using rich editor and phonetics keyboard
- Copy the result, share the result via iMessage, etc.
- Read aloud feature: a voice (British or American) reads your text and highlight the corresponding phonetic transcription.
- Tap any word to hear its pronunciation
- The app can convert not only common words but also human names, place names, name of countries, cities, companies, brands, etc. (for example: Paris, London, Nike, Adidas, Mark Zuckerberg, Aristotle, Wikipedia, etc)
- The app can convert both British or American forms of a word such as: organization (organisation), esthetic (aesthetic), homeopath (homoeopath), immobilize (immobilise), paleotology (palaeontology), etc.
● Safari extension
- When you browse safari, select any text and press share button
- Choose Converter extension
- See the phonetic transcription in a new screen
● System-wide phonetics keyboard
- Custom IPA keyboard with phonetic symbol
- Toggle the button the show/hide phonetic symbol
- You can use the keyboard in other apps if you enable it in the settings
● Other feature:
- Built-in dictionary: Long-press any word to look up in the dictionary
- Editor: using phonetics keyboard the edit the result if necessary
● If you want to give feedback, please use the feedback feature in the settings
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.