User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I bought this app based on a recommendation and I’m happy that I did. I’m on the road a lot and this app allows me to easily check the road conditions before I leave. However, the road construction and accident warnings need to expire so we don’t have warnings from years ago. I get that road construction takes years, but I don’t think that was your intention. Developers: If you don’t have an easy way to go back and remove these items you’re going to have to scrub your database periodically to remove old data. If the construction is still an issue it will be reported again. You could also allow users to tell you that an issue no longer exists. Good luck!
All accidents and road work says updated 1 hour to 4 years ago and you have to constantly update cameras instead of continuous feed .just go and get the free penndot 511 app. I want my money back!
Wasted $2. Description says live cameras. Not one shows on the app. Not anywhere in PA. That was the only reason I downloaded this app. Refund please
Developed by the Coderun Technologies Ltd,
who have also released the following apps Oregon Roads Traffic, Texas State Roads, Ontario Roads Traffic, UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras, California Roads Traffic, London Live Bus Map, Pennsylvania State Roads, Wisconsin State Roads, New York State Roads, Washington State Roads .
Pennsylvania State Roads has 8 user reviews.
Pennsylvania State Roads has an average rating of 3.5.
The latest version of Pennsylvania State Roads (1.0) was released on May 07, 2018.
You can download Pennsylvania State Roads here:.
Live traffic reports and cameras for Pennsylvania including Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The May 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT):
- 770 traffic cameras
covering Pennsylvania State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera videos.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle construction on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation (PennDOT).
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.