User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Discover your photo's inner art with Inkwork.
Inkwork instantly transforms your photos into unique and expressive ink drawings. Choose from over 90 style variations, select an ink and
paper color, then share your art on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more.
Want to hang your new art on the wall? We've teamed up with CanvasPop to provide the highest quality prints available, all backed by a 100% “Love It” guarantee. You’ll have your art on your doorstep and ready to hang in no time.
• Instantly transform your photos into art with over 90 ink style variations
• Choose from dozens of ink and paper colors, or create your own
• Fine-tune styles to make them more detailed or abstract
• Take snaps and watch them transform instantly
• Load photos from your Camera Roll and other albums
• Share your art on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more
• Have your art printed and shipped right to your doorstep
• Optimized for the iPhone X and iPad Pro
For more information, visit us at www.codeorgana.com, or follow us on Twitter and Instagram @codeorgana. Find out more about CanvasPop prints and their 100% "Love it" lifetime guarantee at www.canvaspop.com.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.