User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Just download this app and I’m already annoyed with the pop up premium promotional ad. Get ride of it or move it somewhere else.
I downloaded twice and both times it asked me to sign in or sign up with my email. Each time I tried to do that it wouldn’t allow me, so how am I supposed to use it? I called the phone company to make sure it wasn’t my end, they tried with me and it’s the app! No thanks! Found a new one. Now, maybe because it’s a bad review it’s not allowing me to set a nickname because apparently somebody has the same nickname it’s a common name, really! This is BS!!!! BTW, it’s only one star because they won’t let you give them no stars! STAY AWAY!
I purchased this app by paying $29 subscription fees and was never in a position to record workout accurately . The planned workout would never get completed despite you finishing all the levels as directed by the app . I diligently did everything and I would see my workout not ending or getting mixed up with different days . I got so frustrated that I deleted the app . Waste of $29 as I just used it for about a week . I wish if I could get a refund .
Super disappointed. Not only are there ads constantly, when I selected “begin” for my daily walk, it only did a warm up for a few minutes, walk for like 3 seconds, then cool down for a few minutes. There’s no other option for walk mode unless I want to pay to upgrade I guess. Deleting.
Once you download the forest 5 minutes you have to fight with this app trying to sign you up to pay for the premium version. Once you get through that then they stick a big ole advertisement at the bottom of the app the biggest intrusive one I’ve seen so that you can upgrade to get rid of it!
Developed by the Azumio Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Instant Heart Rate+ HR Monitor, Fitness Buddy: Gym Workout Log, Fitness Buddy+ Gym Workout Log, Glucose Buddy Diabetes Tracker, Walking to Lose Weight., Glucose Buddy+ for Diabetes, Sleep Time+ Cycle Alarm Timer, Calorie Mama AI: Diet Counter, Instant Heart Rate: HR Monitor, Argus: Calorie Counter & Step .
Walking to Lose Weight. has 715 user reviews.
Walking to Lose Weight. has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Walking to Lose Weight. (5.118) was released on Nov 13, 2017.
You can download Walking to Lose Weight. here:.
Slim down in 4 weeks by walking.
- Interval workouts designed to burn fat 3x faster
- Smart algorithm to maximize weight loss
- Meal plans and recipes (Keto, Paleo, Vegan, etc)
- Fitness metric tools to track your progress
Use Walking to Lose Weight as your all-in-one fitness and nutrition coach and start seeing results fast. All of our workouts are designed to burn twice the amount of calories in half the time.
How it works:
Choose the best program for weight loss
2) Follow the voice coach instructions for each workout
3) Fuel your body with easy to follow recipes
4) Slim down in no time
- Plans designed for beginners and experts
- Choose the plan that's best suited for you and your goals
- Workouts are comprised of intervals of walking and power walking
- Just listen and walk!
MEAL PLANS & RECIPES
- Pick from our large array of meal plans including Paleo, Keto, Heart Strong, and many more
- Not sure? Take our Meal Plan test designed to match the best plan to your lifestyle and habits
- Included in the meal plans are unique guidelines to follow to maximize your results
- Cook to easy-to-follow recipes that are both delicious and good for your body
- Body weight tracker and insights to keep track of your fitness and weight loss
- Measure your heart rate with just your finger and your phone
- Our 2-minute Overtraining Test to determine if you're getting proper rest or overtraining
- Conclude each workout with an insight to see how you've improved every workout
Apple Health App Sharing
- Integrates with Apple Health App (Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Unlock additional features by subscribing to Premium! Features include:
- Stage 2 programs
- Meal plans designed to keep the weight away and build muscle
- 400+ both healthy and delicious recipes
- Insights to keep track of your improvements
- Overtraining test to gauge your level of health and fitness
- All voice coaches that will keep you motivated to the finish line
- No ad experience
- Complimentary premium access to top health and fitness apps such as Fitness Buddy for gym and home workouts, Calorie Mama for automatic calorie counting, and so much more!
We offer auto-renewable subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are for a 1 month or 12 month duration
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD for 1 month of $29.99 USD per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchased a subscription to that publication
Please note: Continuous use of GPS activities in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.