User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Presidential Bank, FSB,
who have also released the following apps Presidential Business App .
Presidential Business App has 1 user reviews.
Presidential Business App has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Presidential Business App (1.5.10) was released on Feb 12, 2019.
You can download Presidential Business App here:.
Enjoy a seamless mobile experience designed exclusively for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. You'll have instant access to your Presidential Bank, FSB Business accounts.
- Log in securely
with the same username and password you use on Presidential Bank, FSB.
- Enjoy quicker access with Touch ID available for supported iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus devices with iOS8 and higher.
- User access controls.
- Text and voice approval options.
- Check balances on all your Presidential Bank, FSB Business accounts, including checking, savings, and more.
- Multi-TIN balances and transactions.
- Entitled account access: Entitlements enforced regardless of channel
- Transfer funds quickly and easily between your Business accounts.
- Map locations and contact information for all of our convenient branches.
SAFE AND SECURE
Presidential Bank's Mobile App uses the latest encryption methods available. Just like in Online Banking, sign in with your secure credentials, where your login is protected by encryption technology. Users are logged out for inactivity or if the app is closed. Same account lockout features, as online banking, apply.
Your mobile device carrier's Internet access and text messaging rates may apply.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.presidential.com/deposit-rules-regulations/privacy-policy.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.