User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Disney, I would love to have more classic characters. If only you would animate them! Jiminy Cricket? The Seven Dwarfs? I’d give the full five stars if they were animated and had a few more of those extra rare characters. I’m sick of Frozen and Beauty and the Beast being on everything. Give me variety and I’ll pay for it. But not until you give me variety!
I love that I can now send Steamboat Willie and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit stickers to my friends. A message to the haters: Why are you complaining? There are only like three or four unpopular characters. If you're gonna buy Disney iMessage stickers, you should know these characters. Also, they show every sticker in the screenshots of the app, so you knew what you were getting.
- Go to your messages, click on the iMessage app button - on the bottom left there are four dots (representing apps) click on that and it should show all your active apps/stickers - click on the store - at the top right, click "manage". There you can turn on and off all your apps/stickers. Make sure this sticker pack is turned on. :) And for the record, I LOVE these stickers!!! I love the classics. It doesn't bother me that they aren't animated. And in case no one noticed, they are organized in chronological order.
My add apps automatically switch was turned off, not sure how that happened, but the app support helped and the app was installed. Sorry about the bad review
You should add lady and the tramp and it say I love you and you should add Bambi and and 101 dalmation and hadies and brother bear and Ursula and the evil witch and scare and lion king and all the classics plz that would be AWSOME plz plz
Developed by the Disney,
who have also released the following apps My Disney Experience, Disney Junior Appisodes, Disney Stickers: Aladdin, DisneyNOW – Episodes & Live TV, Where's My Water?, Castle of Illusion, Play Disney Parks, Disney Stickers: Moana, Pixar Stickers: Toy Story 4, Disney Stickers: Decades .
Disney Stickers: Decades has 25 user reviews.
Disney Stickers: Decades has an average rating of 3.5.
The latest version of Disney Stickers: Decades (1.0.2) was released on Nov 18, 2019.
You can download Disney Stickers: Decades here:.
Get Disney Stickers: Decades for a limited time as part of App Store’s promotion!
Disney Stickers: Decades
In celebration of the D23 Expo, we’ve created this Disney Stickers: Decades pack featuring characters throughout the ages. Featuring films from every decade, add good vibes to your messages with stickers of Mickey Mouse, Snow White, the Aristocats, Genie, and more!
Get your tickets for the D23 Expo, July 14-16, 2017 at the Anaheim Convention Center. Join
us for the ultimate Disney fan event!
Quick tips on installing and using Sticker apps:
• To access iMessage apps, tap the App Store icon alongside the compose field to see your most recently used iMessage app.
• To continue browsing, tap the icon on the lower left corner which brings up the app drawer. From there, tap the plus icon to access the App Store for iMessage, where you can browse and download more apps. Here, you can also go to Manage where you can add your apps to your app drawer.
• To use a sticker within a conversation, you simply tap to send or you can touch and hold to place them on top of bubbles, other Stickers, or even photos. It feels just like peeling and pasting a traditional sticker.
• iPhone and iPad users (running iOS 10) and Apple Watch owners (running watchOS 3) can receive stickers. On Apple Watch, you can send any of the stickers you recently sent from iPhone or iPad. You can receive stickers on earlier versions of iOS and other platforms but they’re received inline as images and don’t support being pasted on top of text, photos etc.
Express yourself in new ways with dynamic and animated Disney Stickers you can put anywhere in your chat. Scale, rotate, and layer stickers—even place them on photos you send and receive! Discover all our sticker packs in the iMessage App Store including Disney's The Lion King, Pixar's Finding Dory, and more. Use Disney Stickers to add magic to your iMessages!
• SEND dynamic and animated stickers in chat
• PLACE stickers anywhere on your iMessages
• CUSTOMIZE your photos with stickers in chat
• LAYER stickers over each other, in chat, and on photos
• SCALE & ROTATE stickers
• Oswald the Lucky Rabbit - Surprised
• Mickey - Whistle
• Minnie - Coy
• Snow White - What!?
• Dopey - Awestruck
• Grumpy - Nope
• Thumper - Sly
• Dumbo - Aww
• Jiminy - Badge
• Alice - Curious
• Tinkerbell - Sassy
• Gus Gus - Oooh
• Roger - Hmm
• Merlin - Good Vibes
• Mowgli and Baloo - Bff
• Thomas O'Malley and Duchess - Love you
• Robin Hood - ZZZ
• Bernard - Meh
• Flounder - Terrified
• Rattigan - Yaas
• Tod - Uh Oh
• Genie - Yikes
• Hercules - Oh Hello
• Percy - Need coffee
• Lewis and Wilbur - Tada
• Kuzco - I'm here
• Prince Naveen - Idea
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu