User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the The Royal Conservatory of Music,
RCM Music Theory Level 3–Lessons and Games has 0 user reviews.
RCM Music Theory Level 3–Lessons and Games has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of RCM Music Theory Level 3–Lessons and Games (1.0) was released on Jun 16, 2017.
You can download RCM Music Theory Level 3–Lessons and Games here:.
Step right up for RCM Music Theory 3! This app expands theory knowledge learned in previous levels and keeps kids engaged with over 30 new concepts.
Can music theory be as much fun as a carnival? Absolutely!
Fun animation, lively narration, and interactive games keep kids entertained and focused as they expand their music theory knowledge. And just like their other favorite game apps, reaching new levels keeps kids encouraged and motivated. Best
of all, this app is part of The Royal Conservatory’s renowned system of music study specifically designed to ensure young learners enjoy the full benefits of music making.
The study of music theory:
• boosts aural awareness
• develops analytical thinking
• encourages creativity
With these invaluable skills, young musicians will gain a deeper understanding of the music they hear and play! Developing expertise in the eight areas of study available for purchase in this app build a foundation for well-rounded musical training and lifelong music making.
Download this app for free to learn more about The Royal Conservatory and the over 30 learning objectives support student success at Level 3 of The RCM Certificate Program.
**Key Features of RCM Music Theory 3**
-17 lessons bring Level 3 music theory basics to life
-11 fun and interactive musical games solidify learning
-55+ individual lesson pages specifically designed for kids
-30+ minutes of animation and narration encourage active learning
-30+ learning objectives cover 8 areas of study including pitch, rhythm, scales, chords, music history, melody and composition, intervals, and musical terms and signs
-An introduction to the life and musical career of Johann Sebastian Bach
-Active listening activities encourage deeper understanding
-Inspire creativity through composition of simple melodies
-Theory concepts aligned with RCM Level 3 Theory
**Theory concepts covered in the 8 units available for purchase**
1. Pitch and Notation
• transposition up or down one octave within the treble or bass staff • enharmonic equivalents, using sharp, flat, and natural signs
2. Rhythm and Meter
• conducting patterns • the anacrusis • sixteenth notes and rests • dotted eighth notes and rests
• D and B flat major scales • G and B minor scales • minor scales: natural, melodic and harmonic form • scale degree names: tonic, subdominant, dominant, leading tone, and subtonic
• perfect and major intervals • minor thirds
• major, minor, and parallel triads • dominant triads • functional chord symbols (I, i, V) • root/quality chord symbols (for example, C, Am)
6. Music History
• an introduction to the life and musical career of Johann Sebastian Bach • music for dancing • menuet, gavotte, and gigue
7. Musical Terms and Signs
• cantabile • dal segno, D.S. • dolce • grazioso •maestoso • marcato • ottava, 8va • Review of terms and signs from previous RCM Music Theory levels
8. Melody and Composition
• Composition of a short melody: • in a major key with a given rhythm • using steps, skips, and • occasional leaps between notes of the tonic and dominant triads • ending on a stable pitch
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.