User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
App doesn't work. All it does is freeze
App keeps crashing and hardly responds
Developed by the Phan Luat.
Muscles: Quiz & Reference has 2 user reviews.
Muscles: Quiz & Reference has an average rating of 1.
The latest version of Muscles: Quiz & Reference (2.1) was released on Sep 02, 2019.
You can download Muscles: Quiz & Reference here:.
A great reference, testing and education tool. Includes 141 beautiful muscle images with name, action, origin, insertion and comments, plus audio pronunciation guide, a quiz maker, an action viewer, 7 3d models, and 6 short
videos to create a rich learning experience.
- 3D MODELS: see the whole picture with seven 3d models that you control, each structure clearly labeled with useful comments.
- MUSCLE IMAGES: 141 major muscles, both deep and superficial with all important information and comments, plus the ability to add your own notes.
- AUDIO: Pronunciation guide for each muscle.
- QUIZ MAKER: Create your own multiple choice quiz on the name, action, origin or insertion... and focus on the leg, arm, torso or head. 480 total questions. If you get it wrong, the app shows the correct muscle image and speaks the name. Also included is a spelling quiz for the muscle names. You can use the favorites section to build your own quizzes.
- ACTION VIEWER: 37 joint action animations with the muscles that do the action, plus comments on the mechanics of each joint.
- VIDEOS: 6 embedded videos explaining the function of the hip, shoulder, back and face muscles, as well as fascia and the nervous system (20 min total).
- GLOSSARY: Medical glossary with approximately 1,850 terms.
This robust application is a great teaching and learning tool for students, educators and healthcare practitioners wanting to study or teach the muscular system.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu