User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
As an undergraduate student paramedic I have found this very useful for revision, as it provides a wide variety of questions on the latest AACE clinical guidelines, and also incorporates a range of difficulties to measure progression. It will only get better as more questions are released. This is essential learning for any student paramedic or paramedic who wishes to consolidate their learning.
As one of the App testers prior to the release of this app, I have eagerly waiting for its official release. I'm glad the feedback was taken into account and what has been created, in the finished product, is a fantastic tool for all to enjoy. A great job by the team and as the app grows, no doubt, it will only get better and better. Great work!
Developed by the Class Publishing Ltd,
JRCALC CPD has 5 user reviews.
JRCALC CPD has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of JRCALC CPD (1.2.3) was released on Jan 17, 2020.
You can download JRCALC CPD here:.
Challenge yourself with quizzes on the JRCALC Ambulance Services Guidelines. This CPD app covers the entire scope of JRCALC, from drugs to trauma to resuscitation. How well do you know the side effects and contra-indications of
medications? Can you recall the treatment algorithms for basic life support, choking, asthma, anaphylaxis and trauma emergencies? Test yourself with this app! The app includes CPD certificates, which you can use as part of your portfolio.
The app is free to download. You can create an account or login with an existing account.
• 3 CPG skills checks units are freely available for new account holders
• In-app subscriptions are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew.
• 1 month or 12 month auto-renewing subscription options are available
• If you already have a login you can use these account details in the app to view available content.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.