User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I travel often for work and wanted an app where I could see all reported road closures and accidents to avoid sitting in traffic. This app is zero help, it doesn’t even report any accidents in my area or road construction lane closures. Nothing at all... unless you live in DFW area or San Antonio don’t even bother with it won’t help.
Finally a traffic app I can use to avoid traffic excellent on the money worth the download.
I rely on this information over traffic signs on the side of the road.
I am very disappointed that the app only shows incidents or construction in major metro areas. If you’re getting the info from TXDot, it should show anything on any road in the state. Absolutely not worth any money.
Very Lousy if You compared to Arkansas or Virginia . I have them all that is available don’t waste your money on Texas not live at all very pitiful to say the least should be better. Love Arkansas and Virginia they know how to do it Folks . Rob
Developed by the Coderun Technologies Ltd,
who have also released the following apps Oregon Roads Traffic, Texas State Roads, Ontario Roads Traffic, UK Roads - Traffic & Cameras, California Roads Traffic, London Live Bus Map, Pennsylvania State Roads, Wisconsin State Roads, New York State Roads, Washington State Roads .
Texas State Roads has 17 user reviews.
Texas State Roads has an average rating of 3.0.
The latest version of Texas State Roads (2.0) was released on Feb 06, 2018.
You can download Texas State Roads here:.
Live traffic reports and cameras for Texas including Houston and Dallas. Save your favorite cameras for quick access. The February 2018 release optimises for iOS11 and the iPhone X.
Live data from The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) and Houston Transtar:
traffic cameras covering Texas State.
- Today screen widget to show at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents
- Optimised for all iPhone and iPad models; fully tested on iOS9, iOS10 and iOS11.
- Shows current incidents and traffic cams
- Each incident is color coded as well as being represented by an icon showing the incident type.
- Clicking on an incident displays more detail right there on the map.
- The map view can also show live traffic camera videos.
- Shows current incidents in order of distance from your current location (closest incidents are shown first).
- Each incident is color-coded to indicate the severity of the delay.
- You can quickly see the distance the incident is from you, the road name and the type of incident.
- The detail view shows the description together with a map showing the location.
- Full search functionality, works across both the list and map views.
TRAFFIC CAM FAVORITES
- Save your favorite cameras for quick access to see how clear/congested your usual routes are.
- Shows at a glance the nearest current traffic incidents without launching the app.
- Toggle traffic information on the map.
- Toggle always show map on app launch.
- Toggle construction on/off.
- You can configure which incidents are displayed according to the severity of the delay caused.
- Miles or KM setting.
- Email me for feature requests/bug reports etc. I would love to hear from you!
Data courtesy of The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) and Houston Transtar.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.