User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is intuitive, fast, and the integration with Adobe CC and Document Cloud is perfectly seamless. I can “scan” a document using my iPhone camera and it’s immediately available as a PDF in Acrobat Pro on my Mac. The app assigns an appropriate color profile to the document, so space use is efficient—no outrageous file sizes for a B&W text document. It even attempts to recognize text, with surprising accuracy, enabling copy and paste functionality! My only grievance, if you can call it that, is the automation of the scan functionality... the app captures the page as soon as it detects a document, even if you’re not ready. This means that you might have 6-7 scans of the same document by the time you have everything perfectly straight, positioned, and in focus. It’s really not a big deal to go back and delete the pages you don’t want, but it does add an extra step. In a future update, the developers might consider adding a manual option, allowing the user to tap a “Scan” button to trigger the page capture. Overall, this is a fantastic app, and I look forward to new features as they come.
Incredibly handy, effective, and helpful. Take a moment how to learn how to use this app/software, and you won’t be disappointed. I’m not even super techy and it wasn’t hard to operate. I really could go on and on, but give it a try and you’ll definitely see yourself, especially if you’re a regular desktop to PC scanner. Ahhhhhmazing! If you don’t have access to a desktop scanner, or can’t get yours up and running, or on the go and can’t get to one and need to scan something, this is hands down one handy app. For personal or business use, it’s going to deliver. With this app on the go, you could literally work from the tailgate of your truck if you had to. It’s actually so cool and easy, it makes you want to scan stuff that you’d normally not, or put off. If you can hold your tablet or phone steady for pictures, then you can scan with this. Not to mention all the extra tools and features. As always, through the decades of use, Adobe continues to deliver and stay up on top of the technology game.
The software is free, more intricate than it may seem, easy to use, and is backed by the comittment of Adobe, Inc. Product continues to improve, and combined with Acrobat or other Adobe iPad Pro apps, just about as good for someone who preserves, categorizes, presents, and shares documents after easy editing and repesoitory in the Creative or Document clouds. In the end, its user choice, with some good alternatives, but this has long term potential and integration is important for ease of use and quality control. I always return to Adobe Scan after trying everything else new. The developers I believe, will maintain their pride in applying knowledge from so many areas within Adobe, that it will become a “Professional” Standard in not too long. Enjoy watching techology change at an accelerating pace. We are envisioning capabilities as though they will come to fuition in a year, but what we can only imagine now, is already very likely a reaity in the making all around us. Thanks Adobe. DDoherty
I work outside my physical office many days of the week and find this has been an awesome tool that I can use anywhere to document transactions, take pictures of signed documents, checks that I write, letters that I receive, or simply anything at all that I want to document for later records or proof of events. I can photograph flat objects like documents, any kind of paper, even 3-D items I want to remember. I can photograph people and/or places and just click the button and I have a PDF record of the transaction, the person(s), the place where something happened or even a scenic shot.i can access the PDF documents from the cloud wherever I am, and using Adobe Professional Version add text, images, diagrams, notes or even other images and then easily distribute by email to friends, family or colleagues. Makes the job of documenting business or pleasure a breeze! I highly recommend it for anyone who works in the field, out of the office, or from a home office.
From having used this app for a little while now, I have found it helpful and convenient for scanning and sending documents on the go. The app is very easy to use, and allows you to send files through most apps that one would need to access pdf files through (ex: gmail, google drive, yahoo mail, Evernote, and so forth). I really appreciate how it allows me to save the pdf files within the app, so that I can access them at anytime. Thus far, I have had no problems emailing the pdf files through my gmail app, and saving them to google drive. The app scans very well, allowing the documents to come out clear, bright, and easy to read. I have also found that it works well with faxing apps, allowing me to be able to fax documents on the go with ease. Highly recommend for those who are working, college students, and anyone who does not have time to scan and send documents via a printer. You will not be disappointed!
Developed by the Adobe Inc..
Adobe Scan Digital PDF Scanner has 244 935 user reviews.
Adobe Scan Digital PDF Scanner has an average rating of 4.9.
The latest version of Adobe Scan Digital PDF Scanner (20.01.07) was released on Jan 07, 2020.
You can download Adobe Scan Digital PDF Scanner here:.
The free Adobe Scan PDF scanner app turns your device into a powerful portable PDF scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR).
More than just a PDF scanner. Use this mobile document scanner to turn anything — receipts, notes, documents, photos, business cards, whiteboards — into an Adobe PDF with text you can reuse from each PDF and photo scan.
HOW IT WORKS:
With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable. Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
SCAN. With the Adobe Scan scanner app, you can make anything scannable. Use the PDF scanner to quickly create a photo scan or PDF scan.
• CAPTURE. Scan anything with precision with this mobile PDF scanner. Advanced image technology automatically detects borders, sharpens scanned content, and recognizes text (OCR).
• ENHANCE. Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll. Whether it’s a PDF or photo scan, you can preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
• CLEANUP. Remove and edit imperfections, erase stains, marks, creases, even handwriting.
• REUSE. Turn your photo scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks text through automated text recognition (OCR). You can reuse text from each PDF scan thanks to OCR.
WHAT CAN ADOBE SCAN DO FOR YOU?
The Adobe Scan document scanner is so easy and powerful to use, you’ll say, “This is the PDF scanner for me.”
• SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Capture forms, receipts, notes, and business cards with this mobile PDF scanner. The Adobe Scan scanner app even lets you scan multi-page documents and save with a single tap.
• RECYCLE CONTENT. The Adobe Scan PDF scanner makes any content scannable and reusable. Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned text and content by creating a high-quality PDF that you can work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• QUICKLY FIND DOCUMENTS IN PHOTOS. This powerful scanner app automatically finds documents and receipts in your photos and turns them into PDF scans, so you don't have to. Automatic OCR turns text into content you can edit and reuse.
• SAVE BUSINESS CARDS TO CONTACTS. Scan a business card and Adobe Scan turns into a fast business card scanner and reader. Contact information will be automatically extracted so you can quickly add to your device contacts — no typing needed.
• GET MORE DONE ON THE GO. Save each PDF scan to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Even lengthy legal documents become manageable and scannable with the Adobe Scan scanner app, which lets you search, select, and copy text. You can also open a PDF scan in Acrobat Reader to highlight key sections and add comments.
• GET CONNECTED. The Adobe Scan document scanner connects you to the world’s best document services that let you do even more with your PDFs. Edit PDF and photo scans, convert to Microsoft Office, fill and sign, and send for tracked signatures.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
If you want to do more with your scans, you have the option of purchasing a PDF Pack subscription for US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu