User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app is the most useless and pointless thing I’ve ever downloaded and paid $1.99. I’d like refund.
An add pops up, and so you can’t even access the mask feature of the app.
You can only do live pictures which makes centering very precarious and limits you to the wide angle front camera. Also whenever I take the live picture it drops the mask like half an inch so it’s almost impossible to use. Waste of money until these issues fixed. Another developer pumping out crumby apps for a quick buck. Shame shame.
Save your money its a waste
Developed by the Lucas Yamashita,
who have also released the following apps Fake Location - GPS Faker Location, Golden Ratio: Harmonic Face, Location Faker - Ultimate Edition, PartyGO for Philips Hue Lights, Change My Location FREE - Location Faker, Multi-Touch Camera, Watch Facer LITE: Customize it, Hue Countries - Soccer Games, Night Vision - Nocturnal Camera filter, 3D Massage: Remote Vibrations .
Golden Ratio: Harmonic Face has 5 user reviews.
Golden Ratio: Harmonic Face has an average rating of 1.
The latest version of Golden Ratio: Harmonic Face (1.2) was released on Jan 25, 2020.
You can download Golden Ratio: Harmonic Face here:.
Some twentieth-century artists and architects, including Le Corbusier and Dalí, have proportioned their works to approximate the golden ratio—especially in the form of the golden rectangle, in which the ratio of the longer side to the shorter is the golden ratio—believing this proportion to be aesthetically pleasing. The golden ratio appears
in some patterns in nature, including the spiral arrangement of leaves and other plant parts.
The evidence shows that our perception of physical beauty is hard wired into our being and based on how closely the features of one’s face reflect phi in their proportions. The Golden Ratio appears extensively in the human face, as demonstrated in a 2009 university study on attractiveness.
This app explains the ratio itself, tell you about the story, show some remarkable examples and creates a Golden Ratio Mask over your front-facing camera, with different overlay options to customize it according to you (male, female, smiling, lateral and lateral smiling mask) to show how close you are to these harmonic proportions.
Try it now!
- Golden Ratio offers a monthly subscription at USD $1.99, please note prices may vary depending on sales taxes or countries.
- You will be asked to login to your iTunes account (if not already) prior to the purchase and the payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Additional information is provided stating that subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
No information is shared between third parties or the developer, as this application is offline. Therefore, your data remains just for you.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.