User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the SmartStudy,
Pinkfong Word Power has 3 user reviews.
Pinkfong Word Power has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of Pinkfong Word Power (6.2) was released on May 03, 2019.
You can download Pinkfong Word Power here:.
Learn 200 basic words with songs and games!
Build basic reading skills in our delightful world of Word Power! Children learn recognizing the sounds and meanings while singing along fun songs and playing games. Have
fun with our wacky little characters and learn all the basic words with amazing activities!
1. Three Big Themes
- 27 easy topics divided into 3 big themes.
- Learn about my body, family, feelings and more at the first theme 'Me and My Family.'
- Meet the seven days, seasons, weather, fruits and more at 'Nature All Around Me.'
- Colors, numbers, shapes and opposite words are waiting for you at the last theme 'Fun Learning Time.'
2. 27 Word Song Videos
- Based on easy and familiar topics for young learners.
- Toys, animals, vehicles, jobs, instruments and more!
- Each song contains 6 to 12 words.
- All videos with full subtitles.
3. Various Learning Games
- Games to help children find and match words and develop their listening skills.
- Fun spelling activities from 3 to 5 letter words.
- Introducing words in various different games to go over.
4. 125 Flashcards
- Flashcards in both illustrations and real pictures, along with audios and names.
- Real photos help kids understand the meaning of the words more easily.
- Given as a reward every 5 times kids play learning games.
The best learning comes while playing. Come along and have fun with Word Power!
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.