User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Wonderful for getting the most out of BW images. Total control. The name of the app is a little confusing since it’s the least developed feature. But great otherwise!
Logically laid out with straight forward workflow and it’s free !
This app is terrible nothing new. Very disappointed.
This app does what it says and does it well. The user interface is intuitive and works very smoothly. Photos can be selected from your photo library or can be taken by the camera. 20 black and white images (several of these are essentially line drawings - very cool!) with different settings of brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma, etc. are offered as thumbnails, which can then be selected for additional editing. The appearance of the image can be modified, as well as cropped, flipped, resized, etc. The final image can be saved to a gallery or sent by text, e-mail, etc. This app is easy to use, works well, has a nice set of features, and does not have any ads!
This app has a simple and modern interface. The different filters and edit features are great for quick high quality edits of photos. The app provides a lot of information about the photos as well.
Developed by the Viktor Goltvyanytsya,
LineEngraver Photo Editor Lite has 14 user reviews.
LineEngraver Photo Editor Lite has an average rating of 4.0.
The latest version of LineEngraver Photo Editor Lite (2.59) was released on Nov 07, 2019.
You can download LineEngraver Photo Editor Lite here:.
This app is a lightweight photo editor and viewer for greyscale ( monochrome ) raw photos.
Modern black and white photography at it's best is art, and many photographers regard it as the
purest form of photography.
Some features are locked and can be available only in full version.
Lite version limitations: photo enhance, red eye remover, haze reduction, noise reduction, effects and adjust of grayscale presets are disabled
* 20 predefined grayscale presets (hue, brightness, saturation, contrast, exposure, shadows, highlights, gamma, sharpen, sketch).
* High speed grayscale filters, so you don't have to wait constantly (live filters, real-time display).
* Adjustable vignette effect.
* Photo noise reduction tool.
* Photo haze reduction tool.
* View photo details (EXIF information) incl location. Copy to clipboard.
* Depth map viewer.
* Option to export image without GPS metadata.
* Option to select an output image format JPG, PNG, TIFF or HEIC (the last one for A10 and over processors).
* Rotate, flip, zoom, resize and crop image.
* One click photo enhance with red eye removal option.
* 20+ different effects (noir, photo negative filter, color blindness simulation, etc).
* Monochrome camera
* Save directly to your photo album.
* Universal clipboard support (copy and paste image)
* Well-designed user interface.
If you have any questions, feature requests or bug reports, please find a minute to contact with me. With your help I can much improve this software. Thanks.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.