User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Class Publishing Ltd.
iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines has 0 user reviews.
iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines (1.3.9) was released on Dec 11, 2019.
You can download iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines here:.
The JRCALC guidelines are the established standard of practice for prehospital clinicians and available on the iCPG app.
To access the app, visit http://www.icpg.co.uk/Account/Register and register your details.
Once you have logged into the app you will be prompted for payment information. iCPG is available for £2.99 per
month or £29.99 per year as an auto-renewing subscription - see below for more subscription information.
You need to have a data connection to subscribe and pay for iCPG. Once you have completed the subscription process and download the app, it will function offline. Please note that iCPG offers real time updates as guidance changes. You need to be online to download these updates.
• Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance
• Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
• Bookmark important guidelines and drugs
• Functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
• A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
Section 1 – General Guidance
Section 2 – Resuscitation
Section 3 – Medical
Section 4 – Trauma, including new guidance on the management of fistula bleed
Section 5 – Maternity Care
Section 6 – Special Situations
Section 7 – Medicines
In-app subscription information
• iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines are available via an auto-renewing subscription
• There are 2 lengths of subscription: £2.99 per month or £29.99 per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu