User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Kids were very intrigued and it made learning fun
I purchased these story apps for my class! We love the Dr Seuss, Little Critter, & 5 Little Monkeys books and have many of the titles. The Read To Me, Read It Myself, Auto Play options differentiate for various students abilities. Wise investment!
Love this app, it is great for learning. My grandchildren range from ages 1 - 10, and I am getting great responses from the grandchildren. Love it!
My granddaughter who is 5 has been enjoying this learning game since she was 2.5!
These books are perfect to get a child on the road to help Dad.
Developed by the Oceanhouse Media,
who have also released the following apps Berenstain Bears - Ghost Walk, Dr. Seuss Camera - The Cat in the Hat Edition, Dr. Seuss Treasury Kids Books, Yertle the Turtle, Earth Power Oracle, Fox in Socks by Dr. Seuss, Rumi Oracle - Alana Fairchild, The Cat in the Hat, Dr. Seuss's ABC - Read & Learn, How the Grinch Stole Christmas .
Dr. Seuss's ABC - Read & Learn has 8 314 user reviews.
Dr. Seuss's ABC - Read & Learn has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Dr. Seuss's ABC - Read & Learn (4.0.12) was released on Apr 19, 2018.
You can download Dr. Seuss's ABC - Read & Learn here:.
The best-selling, classic book “Dr. Seuss’s ABC“ comes to life with playful interactivity, delightful animations and learning activities! From Aunt Annie riding an Alligator to the Zizzer-Zazzer-Zuzz, learning to read is
an unforgettable adventure with Dr. Seuss!
*** Gold Award Winner - Parents' Choice ***
*** Best New Apps - Apple ***
*** Academic's Choice "Smart Choice Media" Award Winner ***
- Tap the pictures to find playful surprises throughout the book
- Practice practice consonant sorting, uppercase and lowercase recognition, and more in new Learning Activities
- Read along with highlighting narration, read it yourself, or enjoy auto play
- Explore new vocabulary by tapping words and pictures
- Track minutes spent reading, pages read, and more in the Parents section
- Hidden stars on every page reveal fun Learning Activities
- Developed in collaboration with early literacy experts
- Designed specifically for beginning readers
- Aligned with kindergarten level English Language Arts (ELA) standards
- Enjoy activities again and again, right from the main menu!
We hope this app delights, educates, and inspires your young reader!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your feedback matters to us.
- Need tech support or have a comment? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Connect with us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/oceanhousemedia
Official Dr. Seuss licensed App. Dr. Seuss Properties ™ & © 2016 Dr. Seuss Enterprises, L.P. All rights reserved.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.