User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Enjoying the app with no issues, would like dark mode please. Have a good dayto the app. Thank for the app and have a great day
Like the app, plays all the files I throw at it with no problem. Use it on Apple TV and tablet a lot. Would give 5 stars if it had PiP mode on iPad.! I know it can be done on x264 and x265 mp4’s only. Because of Apple limitation. But pip on these formats would give sPlayer a added benefit.
Top video quality, fine UI design, many minor issues. Better than most free video players, and is worth a buy if you don’t want to spend too much, but it is not perfect. The 整体来说能满足一般需求，细节问题比较多，不过看起来有在维护，算是值得期待。 用了下发现以下问题（主要是apple tv, 应用场景主要是smb播放nas的视频，不过新版iPad pro也有大部分问题)： 1. 文件名太长没有选项显示（可以考虑选项显示两行或者盖在预览上） 2. SMB文件太多的情况会直接崩溃（也可能是文件夹过多） 3. 细节毛病比较多。密码输错没有提示，只是跳到设置页面。屏幕方向设置横屏没有效果。部分选项按menu（apple tv遥控器按钮）没法返回，只能选择菜单中的返回。字幕/非视频文件没有选项隐藏。播放视频提示硬解码没法关闭。进度条用遥控器的触摸板很难控制，按下去的时候基本会导致选取的位置漂移（按下的时候识别成了滑动+按下）tv版跟ios版功能也有些区别。
The app can't detect my lg smart tv
Dumbest 99 cents I ever wasted.
- sPlayer can play all video formats and encodings, allowing you to play video files on your mobile device without need to convert to MP4.
- sPlayer supports ASS/SSA/SUP effects subtitles, you can experience the full effects subtitles like on your PC / Mac.
- sPlayer has powerful networking technologies that allow you play media from your PC or NAS directly ,without any space occupied in your limited device, without the need
to download anything.
- sPlayer also allows you to easily download files or directory directly from your PC or NAS, it must be the best friend for your trip.
- sPlayer supports a variety of gestures, just move your fingers, you can adjust the playback position, font size, control volume and brightness.
- sPlayer takes great care to protect your privacy, it has folder encryption, so you no longer have to worry about privacy issues.
- sPlayer more detailed features are as follows:
* SMB / CIFS playback/discovery (play media files on your pc easily).
* Download media file or directory from SAMBA / DLNA directly.
* UPnP / DLNA playback/discovery.
* Airplay playback.
* Support iPad Picture In Picture mode.
* Support iPad split-screen multitasking .
* Hardware acceleration.
* Supports HDR Tone Mapping on non-HDR display.
* Support Subtitle effects.
* 0.5x-3.0x playback speed control.
* 0.5x-5.0x zoom screen.
* Media preview in seeking.
* Built-in audio enhancement.
* Multi soundtrack selection.
* Embedded/External subtitle-track selection.
* Subtitle synchronization .
* Support for external subtitle font selection .
* Preview for playlist file before run it.
* Play bluray directory.
* Manage and edit playlist on the fly.
* Screen mirroring.
* File Management:
- Delete, Move,Rename, Create Folder.
- Support for Wi-Fi transmission, without connecting the USB cable to transfer files.
- Support create of streaming-media playlist.
- Support file decompression: 7z, zip, rar, tar, bz, bz2, etc.
* Gesture function :
- The horizontal of drag : adjust the playback position.
- On the left side of the screen vertically drag : adjust the volume.
- On the right of the screen vertically drag : adjust the brightness.
- On the screen zoom : screen size adjustment.
- Double-click : play/pause.
- Two finger Double-click : change video aspect screen.
* Support external keyboard:
- Space : pause/play.
- Left Arrow : backward seek.
- Right Arrow : forward seek.
- Esc : exit play.
- S : change the playback speed.
- B : play previous.
- N : play next.
- Z : change screen scale.
* Supported video formats : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, ASF,OGV and so on.
* Supported audio formats : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE and so on.
* Support subtitle format : SRT, SSA, ASS, SUP, VTT.
* Supported image formats : JPG, PNG, BMP,TIFF,GIF,HEIC etc.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.