User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The app is great and starts out with some good templates but not everyone can afford to do a subscription. Plus, I rather work on a template with a model that’s remotely shaped like me instead of having to use they provide. And for the reviewers who are so concerned about the naked body, get over it. No one was born with clothes on and you sexualize everything, kids don’t. Overall it’s a good app though. The only good fashion design app I’ve seen and used.
Yes, this app like every other app is imperfect. It has glitches. There have been improvements made. More improvements are needed—however I still gave it 5 stars. I’ve been using this app since I discovered it a year or 2 ago. I loved it then and I still love it now. I’ve been drawing fashion sketches since I was a kid and 30+ yrs later I’m still drawing and designing. I’ve been to FIT and quite truthfully I can draw without a template. However, when I’m on the road and in a hurry and have a fashion design in mind—using this app simply saves me time. It’s fun using the app and it took some mistakes and messing around with the options to see how it works but once you get the hang of it— you’ll love it! I give credit where credit is due and quite frankly there is not another app out there that even comes close to this one available in the App Store. Believe me, I’ve tried many and I’ve searched for something like this one for awhile. I was even considering coming up with a fashion design app of my own but, I simply don’t have the time or expertise. Everyone’s experience with this app is different. Mine has simply been wonderful.
I’m an apparel designer and this app allows me to sketch ideas while on the go. Two features I really wish this app had: 1) folders or a filing / categorizing system for finished sketches (I have over 100 and need to organize them). 2) the ability to customize the color palette (there’s a shade of dark red that I have to fiddle with every time). One thing I wondered about before I paid for the subscription was if you could open these files as vectors in Adobe illustrator. You can’t, but you can send the files to a computer as PNGs and then trace them. Doesn’t save me any time but is still a lot faster than paper and pencil. Overall love using this app to create original designs.
I spent 2 whole days doing extremely detailed work on a design on this app when it just suddenly put a big white square right over a big part of my design totally ruining it and I can’t get it to go away at all and can’t find any support for this site! I’m so upset right now! I finally found a link for app support in the App Store but it won’t open, it says it’s not a trusted site and won’t let me in!! What the hell is this crap!?? This app costs a fortune every month and there’s not even any in app support or any way to contact support at all, seriously?? What a huge rip off!! Be careful doing your work on this app, you could lose all your hard work in a flash and there’s no one to help you fix it!! So mad right now!!!
This app is great, but I found one bug I would like you to fix: when I design for a bit, the template zooms off my design, goes back, and then zooms off again. When I zoom into my design, it does it too, so the only remedy is to close the app and then open it again. I’m running the latest IOS version, so I highly doubt it’s my iPad. Please fix this bug, otherwise this app is the best one for designing I’ve bought.
The ultimate tool for fashion sketching!
Prêt-à-Template is your digital sketchbook with a variety of fashion-related templates, including bodies, garments, shoes, and accessories. All templates feature side, front, and back views that give you all the proportions and scales needed. Make beautiful sketches with an amazing set of realistic brushes, fabric patterns, and custom color palettes. All the powerful tools you need to unleash your creativity.
Turn your device into a fashion sketchbook. Have your sketches with you anywhere you
go and register ideas whenever they come up!
MAKE YOUR OWN TEMPLATES
Make endless combinations of stylish outfits and customize appearances with Puzzle Look. Select from a range of clothing templates, hairstyles, and body forms to create the perfect template for you to sketch on.
- A sketchbook with unlimited pages!
- Over 1,000 templates, including bodies, clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Create endless combinations of templates with Puzzle Look
- Turn templates on and off as you sketch
- Copy and modify projects while keeping the original
- No quality loss when zooming in and out
- Co-create with friends through iMessage
- Easy to store, send, and share
- PSD export with Adobe Creative Cloud
- iCloud sync across all your devices
- Support for Split View on iPad
- Works offline
BRUSHES AND TOOLS
- Realistic brushes: pen, felt pen, pen brush, pencil, pastel, highlighter, watercolor, and smudge
- Import photos and images
- Over 70 fabric patterns
- Real sketching experience: draw with finger, stylus pen (not digital), and Apple Pencil
- Smooth and precise brush strokes
- Scissor tool: select an area to duplicate or mirror
- Pin tool: pin images to a sketch project and use them as references, to make annotations, or to generate a color palette from them
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
- Prêt-à-Template is a subscription app. Download it for free and try out selected features. Get unlimited access by subscribing to one of the three auto-renewing subscription options: yearly, quarterly, and monthly (7-day free trial available).
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Your Prêt-à-Makeup subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Go to your device Settings > [your nome] > iTunes & App Store > View Apple ID > Enter you password when prompted > Subscription > Prêt-à-Template > Cancel or change subscription plan. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.