User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It’s a good game and enjoyable to play to pass time. I like the graphics and the fun of making pottery without getting messy! But, sometimes I do find it difficult to control the way the clay moves, maybe that’s just me though. An improvement that I suggest is including the ability to see the pieces you make for money that could possibly be used to unlock other content. All in all, it’s a very nice game!
Don’t get me wrong this is a very good calm game just a few things for you to touch up on The ability to push out the shape and make the rim larger is hard to use and you can’t reverse it making it frustrating, also the fact that you have to buy the content sorta seems like it’s a bit of a rip-off on a free game. Other than this though it’s an amazing game props to you guys
You don’t have to pay for many things, your imagination seems limitless. Anything you want on it you will get. It is an amazing family game. I have been playing this game non-stop. One thing: You should be able to import your own photos. Overall I highly recommend the app.
Fun you can do what ever you want fun and exiting but I would say to put a challenge in it but I am not complaining because I love it and I know how log it tacks to Mack An app to get a lot of people to play but love it you should have a go and it is essey to get on and of but all for that it is amazing 😉😘
I really like this game because it’s really fun to explore this you can do but all I want to say for the improvement is for some stuff to be unlocked
Developed by the EYEWIND LIMITED.
Pottery.ly 3D– Ceramic Maker has 66 user reviews.
Pottery.ly 3D– Ceramic Maker has an average rating of 4.
The latest version of Pottery.ly 3D– Ceramic Maker (1.0.13) was released on Nov 05, 2019.
You can download Pottery.ly 3D– Ceramic Maker here:.
Pottery.ly is a super relaxing pottery game that allows you to create your own unique ceramics. You can shape your ceramics anyway you like, and you can choose which texture you would want them to be in. But it’s not over yet, you can even draw on it to make it truly a one of a kind masterpiece. Creating an amazing looking ceramic is a very relaxing and satisfying process,
and the result can be even more accomplishing. You can share your works with your friends, or you can even share it on the Pottery.ly community to inspire others!
- Simple but powerful tools: the tools are not only very easy to use, but also allow you to create pottery of any shape, texture, and pattern.
- Awesome community: you can share your works or view others on the built in Pottery.ly community. Creativity is limitless!
- Super relaxing gameplay: Pottery.ly offers a truly relaxing, therapeutic, and pleasant gameplay experience that you can share with your friends and family.
Let’s play Pottery.ly now and start making your first ceramic masterpiece!
- Pottery.ly can be accessed for free. Free users have access to all the free content. The free version of APP may have interstitial, banner, and native Ads.
- You can purchase a weekly, monthly or annual subscription to unlock all content and remove Ads. Subscription to all features and content is offered within the App.
- Both free and subscriber only content is updated regularly.
- We offer weekly, monthly, and annual subscriptions.
- You can subscribe to an annual plan, a monthly plan or a weekly plan that comes with a free 3-day trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Setting after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom) Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039 . When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use content marked as Premium.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Terms of Service : http://incolor.cc/en/agreement.html
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.