Great for fixing up speedpaints. Kinda irritating that you can’t combine videos, but I get that the app needs some pro features to make money. Easy to use and really useful for a bit of quick editing once you figure it out. Doesn’t kill quality or add watermarks either, which is definitely a plus.
This app could be so great but when you’re trimming videos, which is primarily what people use it for, you find the exact point you want to start or stop and it doesn’t allow you to lock in that time. Instead it’s got a sliding bar which is the same bar you have to use to fast forward or rewind and it often slides the trim instead of your sport in the video and then you have to start over finding the right spot again! Very frustrating and time wasting and such an easy fix. Either have two sliders or a button to switch which mode you’re in: trimming or watching.
Can NEVER get through a project with so many crashes. Cant even edit a 1 minute video without it crashing. Ive given this app a chance, again and again and again, wanting it to work but after 5 hours and up till 3am re-doing the same project a THOUSAND TIMES because it wont save what you have done and have to start from the beginning EVERY TIME, that makes this program absolutely worthless. You will just end up ripping out your hair. Don't touch the relates sticker fresh program either!
Haven’t had the app very long but it functions fine on my IPad Pro. Simple to use and very intuitive to operate. I had similar results with one of their other apps. One recommendation, I know you have to recover your R & D costs the best way possible but the ads are annoying and very distracting to the user!
Been trying for hours to just rotate a video and I. Can’t even do that. Like literally one action and the screen always says it can’t process the action. It even freezes on me so that I can’t do anything in the app.
Developed by the Big Blue Clip, LLC,
who have also released the following apps Photo Reflection, Filter Fancy - Effects Editor, Retouch: Photo Touch-up Editor, Director - Movie Maker, Cropper: Video & Photo Crop, Post Edit - Photo+Video Editor, Add GIFs to Videos & Photos, Fireplace, Flashlight ∴, Glowing App Icons - Home Screen Maker .
Post Edit - Photo+Video Editor has 203 user reviews.
Post Edit - Photo+Video Editor has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Post Edit - Photo+Video Editor (4.7) was released on Dec 20, 2019.
You can download Post Edit - Photo+Video Editor here:.
Post Edit is a powerful yet simple video editor that allows you to easily edit your videos into beautiful and fun creations. Use Post Edit to edit as well as enhance your videos!
• Add Music - Import music directly
from your device's iTunes library and use as a background soundtrack for your video. Easily control mixing volume of video sound and background music.
• Apply Filters - Add stunning video effects and filters to your videos to enhance with a distinctive look. Custom filter controls allows you to tweak individual settings like Brightness, Contrast, Warmth, Saturation, and more.
• Add Text - Choose from a large collection of beautiful fonts to add text over your videos. Easily change the timing, position, size, rotation, color, font, and shadow effect.
• Add Stickers - Choose from a huge library of GIPHY stickers to add to your videos.
• Free Draw - draw lines and shapes on top of your videos with a touch of your finger.
• Add Watermark - Add images or logos as overlays to your video.
• Add Subtitles - Automatically transcribe speech in your videos to subtitles.
• Trim Length - Easily trim your video to the perfect start and finish.
• Change Orientation - Rotate or reflect your video in any direction.
• Adjust Speed - Speed up, slow down, or reverse your video to produce timelapse, slow motion, and other cinematographic effects.
• Share - Upload your edited videos to your favorite social networks, including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Tumblr, and more.
• Projects - Auto-save and auto-backup of edit sessions to manage multiple editing projects
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business