Mas podia ter audio em portugues tb!
All the app is amazing, with guided class and all the positions yoga. The best app
Could have some more easy positions, everything here is hard for begginers!
As a beginner I always struggle a little to do the positions just right and the app instructor keeps reminding me to correct my form. I only wish there was an option to switch from one position to other slower, because I took my time to switch and felt like I didn’t really maintain the position for the appropriate timing. That being said, the app is great and I didn’t regret buying it
É um ótimo aplicativo, só precisaria de outras opções de idioma, facilitaria a prática.
Developed by the Rainfrog, LLC,
who have also released the following apps Pocket Yoga .
Pocket Yoga has 56 user reviews.
Pocket Yoga has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Pocket Yoga (9.0.5) was released on Jan 17, 2020.
You can download Pocket Yoga here:.
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace in the comforts of your own home. Simply roll out your mat, place your device in front, and Pocket Yoga will guide you through your entire session.
Choose between 27 different sessions of varying duration and difficulty.
Learn the poses with the pose dictionary containing detailed explanations of the correct posture, alignment, and benefits.
• Soothing, detailed voice and visual instruction guides you through every pose.
• Expertly designed practices by experienced yoga instructors.
• Over 300 beautifully illustrated pose images show correct posture and alignment.
• Dictionary of poses contains the descriptions and benefits of each pose.
• Play music from your music library or Spotify in place of the default music.
• Quickly preview a practice to see if it is right for you before you start.
• Unlock new environments as you progress in your yoga journey.
• Track your progress with an ongoing log of all your yoga practices.
• Accounts sync environments and progress across devices.
• Play the practices on your Apple TV through AirPlay.
• Integrates with the Health app. Track your workouts, heart rate, and calories burned.
• Ask Siri to start your practice directly from your Home or Lock screens.
‣ Listed among the “15 Best Beauty Apps” - InStyle
‣ Selected by CNN as one of the "10 great mobile health apps"
‣ Featured by Apple in "Get in Shape", "Let's Get Moving", "10 Essentials" and "New and Noteworthy"
Pocket Yoga works great on your Apple Watch. When you are playing a practice on your iPhone you can get extra information directly on your wrist. See the current pose, time remaining, heart rate, calories burned, and much more. You can even control your practice directly from your Apple Watch.
The “Pose of the Day” Widget helps you learn the names of the poses by showing you a different pose each day. You can see the name of the daily pose in English, Sanskrit and even in Devanagari script. Also tap on the pose image to launch Pocket Yoga and go directly to that pose.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business