User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I really like playing Chess, but this game takes Chess to a new level. Having the ability to move as the piece you capture is an amazing twist.
I've been waiting forever! Ever since I heard about it :) I'll tell everyone I know! However, it needs a computer version and needs to be quicker when asking to accept or remove a vest!
Plunderchess is a lot of fun. It adds a whole new twist to the game. I like how one main plunder can really spice things up on the board!
Great game! It's easy to catch on to and a completely new way to look to look at chess. Awesome game.
Easily the best chess app on the market right now.
Developed by the White Horse Games, LLC,
who have also released the following apps PlunderChess .
PlunderChess has 1 user reviews.
PlunderChess has an average rating of 5.
The latest version of PlunderChess (1.11) was released on Jun 11, 2020.
You can download PlunderChess here:.
If Chess is fun (and it is!) then PlunderChess® is EXPONENTIALLY FUN!
Imagine playing chess like you always do, however, this time, upon making a capture, the chess piece doing the kill is then allowed to "take on" added moving capabilities directly from its spoils, and use those newly acquired capabilities on one future move!... henceforth.... you have PLUNDERCHESS®! You will quickly be hooked!
Features of PlunderChess® App:
Vests overlaying 2D chess pieces to indicate plundered powers.
2) Practice board to build strategies and enhance your tactics.
3) Analysis board to test active game piece maneuvers.
4) Supports both Live play.
5) Text chat with your opponent.
6) Competitive AI opponent with 5 skill levels.
7) Mate in 1 and Mate in 2 puzzle packs
8) Cross platform online play support
Check out our YouTube video clips…. enter: plunderchess in the search field.
Read what others are saying about the PlunderChess® board game:
1) Cathi, Editor for NY State Empire Chess Magazine…Product Review…
“This is an amazing and exciting new game which takes off from the regular game of chess using a regular chess board. We discovered it at the famous USATE Tournament, brought it home, and it has become a favorite game at home, and among chess fans at our local chess club….”
2) Becca, 12 year old student writes…
“My family and i love plunderchess!! it is the best ever!! we're always playing it! I used 2 dread it when my family played chess bc 2 me it was boring. but PLUNDERchess, now thats another story. its easy to understand and FUN!”
Here are a few of the BASIC Rules of PlunderChess® Play:
1) "Plundering" occurs when a chess piece captures an opposing piece and "plunders" or "acquires" additional moving capabilities directly from the piece it just captured, hence, strengthening the capturing piece! This plundering is illustrated by the overlaying of a colored banner (called "vests") on the piece that made the capture. Image illustrations provided.
2) The added moving capability provided by a plundered vest may be used one time only on any future move. (I.e., the plundered vest may be used on it's very next move or carried around on the board and used later in the game, but only once.)
3) Plundering is optional and may be declined by the player making the capture. YES, sometimes you do NOT want to plunder a vest from the spoils of the kill!! The case for NOT plundering would be if you suspect your opponent will immediately capture you back (making a "trade") and acquire the vest you just plundered! (See rule #9)
4) When plundering is elected, a "colored vest banner" that corresponds to the moving capabilities being plundered, gets overlaid upon the chess piece that made the kill. This vest banner signifies to both players that the piece wearing it now has extra moving capabilities for one future move.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.