Developed by the Future plc,
PlayStation Official Magazine has 0 user reviews.
PlayStation Official Magazine has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of PlayStation Official Magazine (5.6.3) was released on Dec 03, 2019.
You can download PlayStation Official Magazine here:.
Official PlayStation Magazine is the complete guide to PlayStation gaming, offering complete coverage of PS4, PS4 Pro, PS VR and PS Vita.
Our emphasis is firmly on the HD and VR experience provided by Sony's super-console. Each month we bring together the most exciting news, views and reviews of the games you need.
Direct access to Sony means you always find out about the important stuff first, but our editorial independence also enables
us to put together an unflinchingly honest reviews section, ensuring you never have to buy a bad game again.
With fresh, modern design and clear, intelligent writing, OPM is essential reading for any PS4 owner serious about enjoying the finest entertainment system in the world. Find out for yourself by subscribing today.
Join thousands of others and download our free app now!
Once you’ve downloaded our app, you will need to take a free trial or purchase a single issue or subscription to access our in-depth content. We also publish specials and guides - browse our publications, read what interests you most, and get inspired.
Back issues, specials, and future issues are available for purchase within the app. Subscriptions are available on various monthly and annual terms, and auto-renew until you decide to cancel it. Check inside the app for current pricing.
*** Please Note: Our digital edition is not printable and does not include the covermount items or supplements you would find with the print edition ***
• The free trial offer is only available to new subscribers. If you have previously subscribed then payment will be taken immediately.
• You can cancel at any time during the free trial period and you will not be charged. Simply turn off auto-renew in your Apple account subscriptions page at least 24 hours before the auto-renew is due.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase .
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
The subscription will include the current issue if you don't already own it and subsequently published future issues for the duration of your subscription period.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business