User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Excellent product. I was very happy to pay for the premium version.. it is worth it
Good media player with a lot of features
Excellent app! Plays all kinds of video files and easy to control.
I was looking for a movie player over my network.
Developed by the iStreamer,
who have also released the following apps PlayerXtreme Media Player .
PlayerXtreme Media Player has 58 user reviews.
PlayerXtreme Media Player has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of PlayerXtreme Media Player (8.6.3) was released on Dec 21, 2019.
You can download PlayerXtreme Media Player here:.
PlayerXtreme is a video player worthy of the elegant iPad. With PlayerXtreme you can watch your movies on the go from anywhere even if they’re in any format even if they don’t normally play or even sync with your iPhone! Download PlayerXtreme & start transferring & watching your favorite movies without conversion!
> PLAY VIRTUALLY ALL VIDEO FORMATS
PlayerXtreme is able to run files in almost any video format including:
3gp, asf, avi, divx, dv, dat, flv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpeg1,
mpeg2, mpeg4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, rm, rmvb, ts, vob, WebM, wm, wmv, iso, wtv, video_ts
Includes industry standard HD Audio support.
> STREAMING POWERHOUSE
Play and browse all your movies, shows and music stored on your networked devices like NAS devices, Wi-Fi hard drive, Mac, PC, DLNA/UPnP apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC) in most formats directly without conversion & syncing.
> BIG SCREEN CASTING
Fling your videos on big screens using Apple AirPlay & Google Cast with subtitles and high quality sound.
Download subtitles in real time (for free via opensubtitles.org) or add your own subtitle files in multiple languages.
“You can play almost any video format under the sun on your iPad/iPhone/iPod with the PlayerXtreme app.”
- Tech Radar
“PlayerXtreme can handle just about any file format you throw at it, which means that it can easily become your main video player.”
"5 Reasons That Makes PlayerXtreme the Best Video Player for iOS"
- Guiding Tech
"App Crawlr has awarded 9.9 ratings to PlayerXtreme Media Player."
- App Crawlr
“Quart Soft has rated PlayerXtreme in the Top 6 Free iOS Apps for Playing SD & HD Video.”
- Quart Soft
“Very useful app. Highly recommended.!”
- Player Xtreme user
• Intuitive Video Posters based UI
• Mac Finder/Window Explorer like interface option.
• Easy to organize your movie collection.
• New Navigation and search
• Download videos from networked devices
• SMB, UPNP and Wifi support.
• Access your files via web browser.
• Map you library as drive.
• Add files from your PC to your iPhone.
• Play files from your email attachments.
• Big screens casting via AirPlay and Google Cast.
• Supports HD playback (in 1080p) for all formats.
• Support SRT, SSA/ASS, SMI and many other subtitles in almost all languages.
• One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
• Quick forward and backward controls
• Control subtitle font size, track and language.
• Supports multiple audio tracks in a file.
• Boost volume upto 3 times the original sound for watching movies without headphones.
• Gesture Controls
• Continuous playback
• Industry standard HD Audio support
• Set Passcode on your library to restrict anyone from accessing your folders/files.
• Can enable guest access.
• Hiding folders. Hidden folders are not visible to guest users.
Note: DRM protected movies and TV shows purchased from iTunes are not supported. Images in screenshots are from Tears of Steel and Sintel released by Blender Foundation under Creative Commons license.
You can be a premium user through auto-renewable subscription:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your iTunes account will be charged for subscription renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can turn off the auto-renew at any time (24-hours before the end of the current period), but No cancellation for the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.