User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Kalimex-Consulting s.r.o. @Blocoware & Stanislav Dvoychenko,
Planimeter 55. Measure on map. has 16 user reviews.
Planimeter 55. Measure on map. has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of Planimeter 55. Measure on map. (1.8.1) was released on Nov 02, 2019.
You can download Planimeter 55. Measure on map. here:.
Measure distance, perimeter and area on a map. Add stand alone points to understand better what is where on a map. Capture photos stamped with location, direction, altitude and time. Share and export your projects.
Planimeter app will be useful for measuring construction sites, roofs, lawns, fences, paving, pools, parking lots, fields and paths. Or even for just putting stand alone points on a map.
Where this planimeter app
- Precise control of the planned/measured area. As you move a map, the app will show you what area/distance is going to be and what would be the size of adjacent lines. Even before you add a new point.
- Native Google maps support adds extra zoom-in ability for satellite and hybrid maps.
- Every point can have its own color and have text, audio and image attached.
- You can move point directly on a main map screen (tap on a point and pick Move option) or in the dedicated point editor screen. Again, before you confirm the move you know perfectly what the resulting area/perimeter/distance will be.
- You can hide/show shapes and point collections. This way you can focus only on what is important for the current project.
- Flexible units of measurement allow you to configure when display of feet or meters changes to miles and kilometers. Same for area units.
- Custom url, offline and import maps. Apple maps and Google maps are built into the app. And then, you can add other maps. The app supports adding custom url maps, downloading offline maps or importing maps (mbtiles, sqlitedb) that you might have crafted on your PC or Mac.
- Kmz export and import option allows to transfer shapes and point collections in their entirety, including images and audio notes. This allows you to continue working on your project on different devices.
Basic version allows you to create unlimited number of points and temporary measurement shapes (areas or routes), so you can measure with no limits. To add a new shape to measure, you just discard the previous one.
Pro pack upgrade adds:
- Google and custom url, offline, imported maps support. Google maps adds extra zoom ability for satellite and hybrid maps.
- Ability to save multiple point collections/shapes.
- Import and export for a single point and whole shapes/collections.
- Saving and sharing a map snapshot, the one that shows only the objects that you created on a map - buttons and tools removed.
Pro Pack upgrade is a one off upgrade, no subscription or recurring charges are involved.
Use MENU (hamburger) button > DOCUMENTATION or SUPPORT AND FEEDBACK options to get help. Just in case, support email is firstname.lastname@example.org. All emails are answered within hours or up to 9 hours if they come during CET/EU night time.
Wishing your happy measuring!
Planimeter 55 team.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.