User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Fantastic for the price. Needs a few things to simplify the work flow. Most importantly it needs a way to check the last edit against the original without using undo. Sounds minor. It’s not! Easy to get confused and clearly begins to slow the iPad down after a lengthy series of rapid edits and reviews. It is also nearly impossible to keep similar but slightly different photos straight without opening and closing images fingers crossed. Less importantly, but just slightly is that the controls can be both over sensitive causing unintended UI behaviors that have occasionally destroyed an hour's work in half a second, or just causes general frustration. I'm looking at you, Jack-in-the-box-now-you-see-me-now-you-don’t Layers Pane; and your lousy buddy: Move Image Whether-you-want-to-or-Not. The worst is when the Layers pane triggers and you try to close it, it usually applies the tool you were in the middle of using to the edge of the canvas. Sigh! In the larger amazingness of what this app allows you to do with you images these are often just minor issues that occasionally get in the way. Other days they make me take months long I Just Want to See Other Apps Breaks... But I always return...
My overall impression of this app is really good being someone that’s experienced and using Photoshop and therefore being kind of spoiled, I really like this app. I do have a couple of small grapes with this app. One feature that all editing software should have as you should be able to crop you’re photos to a specific set size. Let’s say I’m working on a photo that’s already preset For Blu-ray dimensions I should be able to go up in the top left-hand corner and pull the cropping tool all the way down so that it extends from one side of the photo to the other, You should be able to slide the crop box area up and down your photo to select where you want to crop and then crop that photo to your specified dimensions. The second Feature that is missing In this app is save as a tiff file, if you’re an experienced photographer you should know already that if you’re going to edit your file you need to convert it as a tiff file first, the reason for this is most other photo files are compressed like a JPEG file for instance, when you’re editing a compressed photo file and then save that file over again your recompressing the file again causing a artifacts in your photos which completely defeats the purpose of editing your photo In the first place.
I’ve had this app for a very long time, never took the time to learn how to use it. I like easy quick fast and fun. Years later, cleaning up my phone opened this app, I had forgotten about. To my amazement, it has turned into the only app I use to edit and design with. I have learned through the method of “school of hard knocks” I dislike reading and generally can not focus long enough for information read to sink in. I suppose I’d rather waste several hours using the trial and error Method than a few seconds or minutes of reading. 🙄 I am still stumbling onto the amazing things you can do with Pixelmator. I have Pixelmator pro on my Mac and I love it! I don’t quite understand what the hype is about other main editing apps and programs are all about and the weird idea of having to pay monthly or yearly to use them? Pixelmator just can’t be beat. With that said, stop thinking about which app to get and we’ll I’ll decide for you, Pixelmator hands down is the way you need to go. 👍
I love Pixelmator - very smooth, simple, and easy to use, with lots of diverse tools. I use it mainly for pixel art, because simply enough, there aren’t and good tools to make pixel art or animations out there. This one has huge potential. One issue, however - when making pixel art, somewhere in the process of closing the file and reopening it, or somewhere in there, it becomes ever so slightly distorted in color. Pixels near the edge of other colored pixels will blend in color - and thus it’s impossible to maintain image quality. I’ve also noticed this in my non-pixellated work - a tiny loss in quality as I work over a period of days. I’ve tried everything to experiment and see if it was me causing the problem - but can’t seem to solve it (using iPhone 6 plus). Unfortunately, I can’t rely on the app to export when using it for game art or anything like that. However, if this issue were to be solved, it would easily be five stars, and the best art application out there.
This app is a great app for editing photos. It’s awesome. The layers, color selection tools, painting tools, selection tools, color editing tools, all the tools are really good. The biggest function that this app lacks in my opinion is a key frame option. The inability to creat gifs or other short animated forms is a reason why I still use other photo editing applications such as photoshop. A key frame feature would be awesome maybe even an option to turn each layer into a gif when exporting. The biggest issue I have with this app is that it never saves projects on the device. I like that it syncs and is well connected to the iCloud but when your working on a project then close the app for a second to check something and then come back and have to wait for the project to download again it’s a big annoyance after a while. If an option could be added to store projects on phone that would be great. I want to thank the Pixelmator team for making this app. It is a great app and overtime I think it will continue to get better. I hope you take on my feedback and eventually the features I mentioned get added. But once again thank you for making the best photo editing app on IOS.
Pixelmator is a powerful, full-featured, layer-based image editor that lets you touch up and enhance images, sketch, and paint, as well as create advanced image compositions on iPad and iPhone alike.
Pixelmator has everything you need — whether you’re a mobile photographer, mobile painter, or mobile graphic designer — all in one easy-to-use app.
And it works seamlessly with Mac as well, so you can start creating on iPhone or iPad and continue right where you left off on your Mac.
Designed exclusively for iOS, Pixelmator takes full advantage of
the latest iOS 13 features and technologies, giving you innovative, fast, and powerful tools.
Advanced Photo Editing
• Get started with dozens of beautifully designed templates
• Instantly improve your photos with single-tap color correction presets
• Take full control over the tonal range of your image with levels and curves
• Easily remove color casts and set the right white balance
• Wipe away image imperfections, skin blemishes, and unwanted objects with the Repair tool
• Duplicate areas of your image with the easy-to-use Clone tool
• Pinch, bump, twirl, or warp areas of an image with powerful, Metal-based Distort tools
• Blur, sharpen, lighten, or darken areas of an image
• Choose from dozens of breathtaking effects to subtly improve or completely change the look of an image
• Open and edit images of up to 100 megapixels
Full-Featured Painting App
• Paint stunning images right on your iPhone and iPad
• Choose from more than 100 artist-designed brushes and numerous painting techniques
• Paint with near-natural wetness effect of watercolor and crayon brushes
• Create stunning pixel art images with the custom-designed Pixel brush
• Paint with incredible detail thanks to the double texture brush technology
• Smudge colors of an image for smooth color blends
• Vary the speed of your stroke to change brush thickness of some of the brushes
• Easily select and fine-tune colors with a full-featured Color Picker
• Instantly choose colors right from your image with the Eyedropper
• Use layers to isolate and blend elements of your painting
• Paint more naturally than ever with the Apple Pencil on your iPad Pro, featuring palm rejection, pressure, tilt, and acceleration sensitivity
• Enjoy perfectly seamless painting thanks to the Pixelmator Paint Engine
• Combine words, shapes, and images to create breathtaking artwork right on your iPhone
• Apply non-destructive layer styles like shadows, outlines, gradient fills, and more
• Insert, group, merge, and blend layers of an image
• Add text and make it look beautiful with a full set of text-styling settings
• Easily add, combine, and customize shapes
• Blend layers, shapes, and text using any of the 32 blending modes
• Use precise selection tools to edit areas of an image
• Crop, arrange, and rotate objects and layers with pixel-perfect precision
• Easily remove image background or cut and paste objects from one image to another
• Open, edit, and save Photoshop images with layers
• Open and save images using PSD, JPEG, PNG, and many other popular formats
• Import HEIF images
• Save your images directly to your Photos app
• Store and access images in iCloud Drive
iCloud and Sharing
• Create, edit, and keep all your images up to date on all your devices thanks to iCloud support
• Share your artwork with friends and family via email
• Instantly publish your images to social platforms like Flickr, Twitter, and Facebook
Designed for iOS 13
Pixelmator is meticulously thought through and created from the ground up for iOS 13. Designed to take full advantage of powerful iOS features and technologies and engineered to leverage the full power of 64-bit architecture, Metal, Core Image, and Core Animation, Pixelmator delivers state-of-the-art performance and real-time responsiveness.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.