User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I’ve had this app 5+ years now and it is one of the best references you can have. When the other guys see me use it most end up buying and downloading. Handy in too many ways to describe. Good for everything from hydro testing ,to welding fabrication, to bolt up ,to figure weight of pipe section , threaded piping and lots more.
I use this app every day while at work. I recommend this to anyone who is working with me. If you are considering this app, get it worth every penny.
It's very handy to have to quickly check a dimension, beats carrying a bunch of reference pages. I couldn't find LWN flanges in there boy I suspect they are there.
Very handy. They are updating it often. I love the format and the ability to get the large flange information.
Easy to use, handy, and accurate tool for use in the oil field. Easier than carting around multiple references. Would recommend.
Now the largest piping database reference - free in-app purchases. One price - All in! FOR A LIMITED TIME! Download now the complete library modules.
Select the "+ Modules" tab to download your free modules. You will see the price as $ 0.00 for each in-app purchase. Tap the button to download for free, for a LIMITED TIME
Continuous update for the biggest piping mobile application. We never stop adding, users are assured of new modules courtesy of requests by thousands of users.
Presented in a very simple set-up – scroll to different components per category. Figures in standard piping symbols, drawn by CAD software. Dimension units are interchangeable and displayed in standard drafting practice. No need to view multiple pages, one stop per category. All relevant piping data are shown for every tap, no fancy displays, direct and easy to understand plus a guide per info page.
The best reference for piping layout, isometric drawings, shop and field drawings, detailing and material take-off! Anytime, anywhere and any situation!
We welcome suggestions to make this application the best piping reference app. If you want specific piping component to be included, please send feedback on the customer reviews and the most requested will be added ASAP!!!
COMPONENTS: (all available here)
- Fittings: 90/45 deg. Elbows, 90 deg Reducing Elbow, Straight & Reducing Tee, Straight & Reducing Cross, 180° Return, Coupling, Cap, Concentric & Eccentric Reducers, Lap Joint Stub End (BW, Socket Welding & Threaded)
- Flanges: Welding Neck, Socket Welding, Slip-On Welding, Threaded, Blind & Lapped with quantity of Bolts, Diameter and Length. All class ratings, including RF & RTJ facings. (B16.5)
- Valves: Gate, Globe, Check, Ball, Butterfly & Control Valves
(Flanged, BW, Socket Welding and Threaded connections)
- Pipe Schedule: STD, XS, XXS & all Schedules including API Specification 5L with weight of empty steel pipe or with water per foot/meter length.
- Branch Connections: Welding, Socket & Threaded Outlets and Elbolets.
- Line Blanks: Figure-8, Paddle Blanks & Paddle Spacers
- Gaskets: B16.20 and B16.21 (non-metallic flat gaskets and spiral-wound, ring type joint and jacketed)
- Suggested Pipe Support Spacing (New)
- Malleable Iron Fittings (ASME B16.3)
- Orifice Flanges (ASME B16.36)
- Pipe Spacing
- Large Diameter Flanges (ASME B16.47)
- Flange Joint Bolt Tightening Sequence (single tool)
When in inches units, display shows decimal inch. To view in fraction, tap any dimension and will reveal the inch fraction equivalent.