User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
There are a few problems listed below are these : 1) Each and every story board lines need to be rendered every time and the rendering takes a very long time; 2) support with dropbox download of audio video is a must 3) many times while rendering it hangs and comes back to home screen 4) needs restarting many times while working on a bigger projects. Over all the transitions and effects are good. For a free software it is fantastic. J B
Pls. Show a demo at the beginning for montages. there was a crash issue, when we keep open the application, with videos, while playing, if we minimize and try to resume the application. I will request for a few more theme packs to be provided for the amount we paying. Also, options to cut and edit the video. Prev, I encountered another issue, which I learnt how to use software basics; sorry, so changing the rating and requesting fr a small demo, fr future users.
This is easily the best ipad video editor in the market. I am very satisfied with its speed at this point. I am only excited about all the future updates they will bring up from all the feedbacks they have been receiving from users around the world. Top class app and highly recommended for videographers.
I had used ps8 on pc and had it crash a lot on a high end system...the same with the ipad. Support simply does not exist, just visit the forum to see issues not solved for ages. Cannot export finished project, especially if longer than 4 minutes and contains many stills and videos..gives some null error message...crashes frequently....no idea how app is so highly rated.
I've downloaded pinnacle studio when it was free. Now I had a problem with my iPad and apple has replaced it. But pinnacle studio is no longer available for me ad a free download. Can you let me know why? I'm writing in the review section coz your website is useless for this app support.
Developed by the Corel Inc.,
Pinnacle Studio Pro has 1 user reviews.
Pinnacle Studio Pro has an average rating of 3.0.
The latest version of Pinnacle Studio Pro (5.6.1) was released on Oct 06, 2016.
You can download Pinnacle Studio Pro here:.
* Best mobile app, Videomaker Best Products of the Year - 2014
* One of Time's 50 Must-Have iPad Apps - April 2013
* Two time PCmag.com Editor’s Choice Award winner and 4.5/5 stars – April 2012 & Feb 2013
* 148apps.com - 4.5 out of 5 stars!
Pinnacle Studio Pro is universal! Now one purchase gets you the same great app on your iPad and iPhone!
Perfect for mobile journalists and creative filmmakers! Big-screen
moviemaking comes to the touchscreen with Pinnacle® Studio Pro. Our leading film-editing technology brings you an easy-to-use app that enables you to quickly edit video, audio, and photos at the speed of your creativity.
Swiftly arrange your clips in the Storyboard, make precision edits using the Timeline and Dual View Precision, and add high-quality transitions, effects, and a soundtrack. Enjoy HD output support and share your movie directly to YouTube, Facebook, Box and more—or export your project to Pinnacle® Studio for the PC and continue editing with even more advanced tools.
Easily Access Your Media
• Work with any media on your device—video, audio, and photos
• Access media from external devices via an Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
• Access media from Box, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture video and photos from within the app
• Use “Open-In” feature to open compatible files from other apps
• Download media from iCloud Photos directly from the app Library
• Easily navigate your project with intuitive gestures
• Swiftly arrange clips in the Storyboard
• Make precise edits and trim individual frames in the Timeline and Precision Trimmer
• Easily replace one clip with another
• Create slow motion and fast motion effects for video and audio and maintain audio pitch (fully supports 120 and 240fps slo-mo video files)
• Use Montage templates to create multi-layer 3D animations, transitions, and titles
• Help your story flow using 16 transitions—including high-quality dissolves, fades, and more
• Generate professional-looking motion titles and graphics with full control over text, font, color, size, position, and rotation
• Create amazing Picture-in-Picture effects with full control over position, size, and rotation
• Pan and zoom on your photos to create high-impact slideshows
• Enjoy full-screen playback
• Use your own audio or choose from the included sound effects
• Purchase from a selection of Triple Scoop Music tracks
• Trim audio to any length, set levels, and fade audio in or out
• Use the Voiceover feature to add documentary-style narration to your videos and slideshows
• View and adjust audio levels in realtime with the professional Audio Mixer
• Easily share your movies via YouTube, Facebook, Cloud-storage, Airdrop and more
• Export projects with media to Pinnacle Studio for Windows
• Enjoy professional 2K and 4K support on the latest devices and full 1080p output support on any iPad or iPhone
• Export at 24, 25, 30, 50 or 60 fps (older iPads and iPhones may have limited support for higher frame rates)
Pro Technology, Pro Results
• Easy enough for the hobbyist, powerful enough for the pro
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.