User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I can’t lie I was a bit skeptical when downloading this app. I had downloaded 3 apps prior to this one and not one worked. I love this app, its SUPER easy to edit my pictures while on the go [ Im a photographer]. It’s pretty easy to learn how to work with the tools. The only downside is when doing blemish fixes and saving the edited image on my phone it seems to lower the quality of my photo a bit. So that’s something you’d have to see if you’re okay with. Overall great app and worth the try. If the quality problem got fixed Id give this app a 5 star no questions asked !
Okay, the first thing this app requests is a review. It's pretty difficult to do that if you haven't used it yet! That's pretty annoying if you ask me! It's fine to ask for a review - after you try it. Anyway, here I go... I have been looking for an app that will erase objects from my photos. I have downloaded several apps that would only cut objects out. I am hoping this app is just what I'm looking for!!! Pretty excited about using it. Crossing my fingers!!! I will give another review after I actually get to try the app out.
Very nice app and filters but removing some objects from the photos depending on the background it will look very obvious . I suggest to add : 1- selection tool because it will work better in some photos than normal brush. 2- copy and paste tool where the user can copy a piece off the photo and paste it on the desired place which could be on the undesired object.
I think I have found what I have been looking for. I like how easy it is to remove blemishes with this app. It is also pretty cool to be able to smooth and lighten my selfies while giving my photo a nice fresh look! Thanks for this app. I think a built in tutorial for how to use additional features on this app would be useful.
When I downloaded the app I thought it would be great to remove watermarks from my gacha life videos I make, but when I removed it, that part of the video was all blurry and it stayed like that, I haven’t tried andything else in the app other than removing and I don’t plan to, if you want good quality then either find something else or pay for a good editing app.
Developed by the Junfeng Li.
Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover has 16 746 user reviews.
Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover is ranking in Photo on the 5.
Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover has an average rating of 4.3.
The latest version of Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover (1.9) was released on Oct 01, 2019.
You can download Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover here:.
Ever wanted to remove something from a photo/video? Now you can. Photo Retouch can make objects disappear as if they were never there.
Very simple to use. Simply paint the items you want removed, and touch run erase.
Make fun pictures/videos, remove unwanted people, remove
unsightly pimples, clean up the perfect shot.
Premium Package Subscription
- You can subscribe for large cloud storage space & premium features
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to use large cloud storage space & premium features for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI