User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I was made aware of PDF Expert recently before the update to version 7, and took a while to decide to make use of it, especially the pro tools, since my needs are those of a college student. I'm very glad I made the choice to acquire the app and its pro features however. Its the only app that actually lets to modify and work with or create pdf documents with all their features (like hyperlinks - which was my key interest for note taking). The app has a simple and hands on interface and works very well for me. My key uses for it are for organizing information ive collected from other sources and class notes, hyperlinking between my notes to improve my studies and learning, as well as, when possible with the pdfs I use, edit the pdf file itself to select elements to keep. While screenshots are wonderful and useful, and incorporating them into note apps are easy and useful, when working with pdfs, being able to use the image quality and format of the pdf books i own allows me to work with the content as is, rather than an image of it, which really appeals to me. I had a few issues with my acquisition with regards to its update to version 7, and through this learned how attentive and thoughtful Readdle is to their user base, including new users. They made me feel like they really wanted me to make the best use of their software and feel like it should have a place in my workflow. I'm grateful to the quick responses and attention to my needs and uses.
For over 6 years I’ve been using this app & it has been a fantastic experience. There was a learning curve in the beginning but after that I’ve had nothing but positive experiences. Originally I bought PDF Expert to study & archive periodicals but it has become an integral part of my iPad life: keeping all of my scanned bits of paper & recipes organized, filling out online forms, even doing creative projects. And talk about customer service! If only all companies had their finesse! I’ve had to contact them 3 or 4 times with questions & not only do they write back promptly but the tone of the response is thoughtful & friendly. And I don’t know if it was just a coincidence but early on there was only a deep purple highlighter so dark to be almost unusable so I submitted a request for lilac. On the next update lilac was there! Now, of course, there are plenty of color options. Another time I wrote them because I couldn’t figure out how to do something & they wrote me back as if they had nothing better to do than help me. So impressed. With every update PDF Expert only gets better. Bravo to the Readdle team! Congratulations on many excellent products backed by a superior customer experience! Keep up the good work!
For years I’ve had nothing but issues with Adobe, Apple Pages, Word Doc. Nothing would ever work under one umbrella. In two simple words absolutely dysfunctional. This App by PDF Expert allows you every kind of access to exit, create and multitask all PDF & word documents easily and add components you cloud not in other software. There is nothing it cannot do. FORGET ADOBE & stop paying monthly fees & get this all in one APP that will change the way you work. Thank you for creating an App that never fails & performs in a way that leading expectations are met by the standards you’ve given in an APP. Most recently there was a corrupted important document - sent it to support. FIXED within a day & returned. In today’s world it is extremely difficult to have a company give such satisfying customer support. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Adobe- ALL FAIL miserably where READDLE succeed. We are very grateful & wish READDLE as a company much continued success. This is why I left Adobe years ago & switched to READDLE. Product & customer support. It’s the backbone of any customer relationship & READLE recognise this at every turn.
Essential application for me. I get several faxes a week (via eFax) these are PDF files and I can send directly to PDF expert, mark them, physically sign them (on screen) and re fax. I get PDF reports that I need to fill out, and this application makes it easy. Type or draw on the PDF document, then email the edited copy. It allows me to move pages in a PDF document (sometimes page 1 needs to be page 3 - easy to move). I can rotate pages, delete or add pages. I have merged up to 4 PDF documents into one new document. Removed, edited and sorted pages. Delete pages you don’t need. I can fill out PDF forms. (Have not made a form that has to be filled out - never had the need, so I can’t comment on this capability). I can fill out any form by entering text on the appropriate line even if it was not originally meant to be filled out online. [NOTE: I am a real user and have never been contacted by Readdle. I don’t rate many applications, but this one has been so useful to me, I wan’t others to use it so Readdle will continue to support this excellent program.]
While this has always been the best pdf app for school textbooks, the new update has ruined what set it apart from competitors in terms of workflow. It used to have all the tools in one toolbar with four customizable pens/highlighters so you could quickly switch between different colors and pens. Now the most useful tools are scattered between different toolbars and there is only one pen and one highlighter in the toolbar. And instead of using a long-press to customize your tools like in the previous versions, you must now tap extra times to open an expandable toolbar, thereby adding a step to the process. This is a serious step back as it negates the strengths of a tablet and diminishes efficiency. It seems like a confused philosophy that prioritizes aesthetics over functionality. And now if you want the same toolbar that was in the previous version, you will have to pay for the “pro features” in order to access the customizable “favorites” toolbar. So while the update description states that it only adds to functionality of the previous version and doesn’t take away anything, this is simply untrue (in my case, at any rate).
PDF Expert is the ultimate PDF app you’re looking for. It’s fast, intuitive and powerful to let you effortlessly complete literally any PDF task.
“PDF Expert is one of my must-have iPad apps and a desktop-class PDF reader”. – MacStories.net
“I was blown away at how easy the app is to use”. – MakeUseOf
“The best app for managing, editing, and reading PDFs on your iPad”. – The Sweet Setup
*** WITH PDF EXPERT YOU CAN ***
READ PDFs WITH EASE
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Enable full-text search,
scroll, zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Use Text to Speech feature to hear the selected text read out loud.
HIGHLIGHT AND ANNOTATE PDFs
• Mark important info in books or documents with the first class annotation tools: highlight, underline, strikethrough and others.
• Insert pre-designed stamps such as Approved, Not Approved, Confidential and more.
• Create diagrams and schemes using shapes such as arrows, circles or rectangles.
DRAW WITH YOUR FINGER OR APPLE PENCIL
• Draw with your finger or Apple Pencil to make handwritten notes or highlight text in scanned books.
WORK IN THE CLOUD
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive etc. Work with files right in the storage without downloading the document.
• Enable 2-way sync with storages to provide continuous work with documents among all devices.
• Add comments to the texts you read using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Make Bookmarks when it comes to intuitive navigation through PDF files.
• Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
• Fill out any PDF forms with interactive fields such as text fields, checkboxes and radio buttons.
ADD EMOTION WITH STICKERS
• Express yourself with amazing stickers that can be used right inside your PDFs.
*** WITH PRO FEATURES OF THE SUBSCRIPTION***
With the additional PRO subscription, you can get unique PDF superpowers.
EDIT ORIGINAL PDF TEXT
• Edit or modify existing text. The font, size, and opacity of the original text are automatically detected, so you can make edits easily.
ADD AND EDIT IMAGES
• Easily add, replace and resize images in your PDFs. Or change a logo or a graph. PDF Expert will handle those edits easily.
• Use e-signatures to sign contracts and agreements on the go.
• Sign documents with signatures synchronized across all your devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad.
PROTECT CONTENT WITH PASSWORD
• Restrict access to PDF Expert with a password.
• Protect your files from unauthorized reading with a password.
• Quickly access your favorite tools with a fully customizable toolbar.
• Now linking any part of the text to a different page or even a website is fast. Moreover, links can be added to images.
REDACT SENSITIVE DATA
• Using the Redact feature you can permanently erase or hide any sensitive information in your PDFs.
CONVERT TO PDF
• Convert webpages, photos and documents to PDF right in PDF Expert in a snap. Converting happens locally on your device, so your files are absolutely secure.
If you choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current PDF Expert PRO subscription price starts at $49.99 USD/year. Prices are in US dollars, may vary in countries other than the US and are subject to change without notice. If you don’t choose to purchase PDF Expert PRO, you can simply continue using PDF Expert for free. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI