User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Coming from someone who has been looking for a well made password manager, this is by far the best. There are no ads and I does not ask for a subscription EVER, unless you apply for one. All in all, it is a great app and would definitely recommend it!
Not even close to theBlackberry password keeper. And BB password keeper is free! A real letdown. This one doesn’t even file alphabetical. It won’t allow me to port over password s from BB. If I find a better on I’ll switch.
Works well so far
It’s an awesome app & safe from what I can see ..would get a 5 star if you didn’t have to pay for full version
my favorite and now exclusive password manager. best app for save and auto fill passwords!✌️
Developed by the Texode Technologies LLC.
SecureX: Password Manager has 7 user reviews.
SecureX: Password Manager has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of SecureX: Password Manager (1.6.2) was released on Feb 11, 2020.
You can download SecureX: Password Manager here:.
SecureX is password manager and secure storage of your notes, payment cards, photos and documents Use our password generator, autofill, sync with cloud storage and other functions for a safe and convenient experience with our password manager. The application interface is simple, friendly and intuitive.
Why are we a secure password manager?
We do not store your master password. Any access to your data is carried out using a unique personal secret key generated based on your master password and stored in iOS keychains. No one else will be able to receive or read this
data either during its transmission or in the storage.
We are not responsible for the loss of your data in the event of a device flashing, using jailbreak and similar systems, as well as when restoring a device from a backup without the keychain synchronization option enabled with iCloud.
We guarantee that your personal data is not sent to the network, is not stored or processed on our servers, therefore we provide the ability to use your personal cloud storage for synchronization, thereby eliminating the possibility of access to your data by third parties, while maintaining privacy, simplicity use and the ability to quickly recover. To ensure the safety of your data, we strongly recommend that you always use synchronization with your cloud storage.
Important: when a PIN code or master password is lost, its recovery is impossible, and data recovery is also impossible (this is due both to the security policy of our application and the limited capabilities of encryption algorithms).
• Do not collect your personal data: just download and use it without registration.
• Do not need internet to work with Secure. Data is always with you: abroad, in the forest or on a plane.
• Protect your data from prying people: access via Face ID, Touch ID and/or PIN code.
• Start to protect your data as soon as you add your first password, note or bankcard.
• Use your data on multiple devices by connecting your Dropbox, Google Drive or iCloud Drive. We do not have access to your data, and we cannot see it.
• Autofill your passwords quickly and save you time. (Available on iOS 12)
• Generate strong and unique passwords with our Password Generator.
• Add credit cards with credit card scan using the camera on your device.
• Share your passwords, notes, bankcards as the text message anywhere you need.
• We cannot get your data, even if you really want. The key is stored only with you and we cannot pick it up, even if you ask us about it. Or not you. Especially if not you.
• SecureX is also available on iPad and Apple Watch. Use Sync to keep your info updated from any device!
• Additional security: Erase Data, Emergency PIN Code and Facedown Lock!
• Add your personal photos, documents, passports, IDs and other photos that you don't want others to see! Photos will be kept encrypted and secure!
The app contains the following subscription options (Premium access for data backup, cloud synch and no limits for passwords, notes, and bankcards):
- Monthly and annual subscriptions;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
- Subscriptions might be managed by the user and auto-renewal might be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase;
- Price may vary depending on the currency and region.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.