SecureX is an application for secure storage of your passwords, notes, bankcards and data about them. We use Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with a key length of 256 bits. This key is generated on your device and without it; no one can access your data.
Despite the serious internal structure, the application interface is simple, friendly and intuitive.
Do not collect your personal data: just download and use it without registration.
• Do not need internet to work with Secure. Data is always with you: abroad, in the forest or on a plane.
• Protect your data from prying people: access via Face ID, Touch ID and/or PIN code.
• Start to protect your data as soon as you add your first password, note or bankcard.
• Use your data on multiple devices by connecting your Dropbox, Google Drive or iCloud Drive. We do not have access to your data, and we cannot see it.
• Autofill your passwords quickly and save you time. (Available on iOS 12)
• Generate strong and unique passwords with our Password Generator.
• Add credit cards with credit card scan using the camera on your device.
• Share your passwords, notes, bankcards as the text message anywhere you need.
• We cannot get your data, even if you really want. The key is stored only with you and we cannot pick it up, even if you ask us about it. Or not you. Especially if not you.
• SecureX is also available on iPad and Apple Watch. Use Sync to keep your info updated from any device!
• Additional security: Erase Data, Emergency PIN Code and Facedown Lock!
The app contains the following subscription options (Premium access for data backup, cloud synch and no limits for passwords, notes, and bankcards):
- Monthly and annual subscriptions;
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable;
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal;
- Subscriptions might be managed by the user and auto-renewal might be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.