User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Thanks for being with me on all those runs when I was trying to become a better Cross-country runner out on those city trails. Cool that you kept the loyal day one’s on this update to 4.0 instead of booting them. I can keep going solo, even now I’m just doing runs for fun.
For me this is something I need to have on my phone cause I go out alone all the time and as I am under 18 it worry’s me that what if I am ever in danger? This app helps me as a panic button to alert my family I need help. To have this so easy to access it is a great tool to keep you safe.
I love the app so far, but I have an iPod, and I was wondering if I need wifi in order for my emergency contacts to get the message?
Peace of mind for a father whose kids are out and about.
The best. Super easy to use and gets the job done. Love it
Developed by the Parachute Labs, Inc..
Parachute has 309 user reviews.
Parachute has an average rating of 4.8.
The latest version of Parachute (4.12) was released on Dec 03, 2019.
You can download Parachute here:.
Parachute lets you broadcast your location, audio and video to your friends and loved ones in the event of an emergency
With just one touch, Parachute:
‣ Simultaneously calls, texts and emails your emergency contacts
‣ Sends them your live video, audio and location straight from the scene
‣ Records discreetly to protect your safety
‣ Prevents accidental touches from stopping the recording or blurring the focus
‣ Saves all your evidence away from your phone, so it is safe even if
the phone is lost or destroyed
In recent releases, we also added:
‣ Multi-Camera Video: Parachute can now capture video from the front and back cameras simultaneously
‣ Siri: You can now activate Parachute through Siri
‣ Twitter: Parachute can now automatically post your live incident to Twitter
‣ Phone Alert: You can now record your own phone alert that your emergency contacts will hear when Parachute calls them
‣ Live Alert Status: You can now see the live status of every alert Parachute sends out during an emergency: number of texts delivered, number of emails delivered, and number of phone calls picked up and completed
‣ Better Streaming: Improved streaming quality by up to 270%
‣ More Countries: Parachute can now call phone numbers in 76 more countries, to a total of 119 countries
Get the full details at https://parachute.live/new
With over 4400 5-star reviews from around the world, Parachute is one of the most loved apps on the App Store. Parachute is the legendary app that brought emergency livestreaming to the world in 2015 and has been featured on the App Store, CSI: Cyber, TechCrunch, Wired, CNBC, Fox, Cult of Mac, Digital Trends, Sydney Morning Herald and more. Winner of the TechCrunch Disrupt NY 2015 Hackathon
All around the world, people of all ages, backgrounds, ethnicities, and abilities, rely on Parachute every single day. We are so honored by your trust and promise to keep pushing the boundaries of technology to make the world a safer place
Questions? Reach out to us anytime at email@example.com
Proudly made in New York
Learn More: https://parachute.live/app
A membership is required to use Parachute, starting at just US$2.99/year for our Parachute Lite Yearly Membership, designed for light use. Our flagship Parachute Membership at US$9.99/month includes unlimited everything: unlimited emergency contacts, unlimited alerts, unlimited streaming and lifetime evidence storage as long as your membership is active. All memberships start with a free one-month trial, so you can try out Parachute and see if it’s right for you. And because we like doing things the way they’re supposed to be, we are offering a money back guarantee: if Parachute crashes in an emergency, you get back everything you’ve paid us in the past year. After your free trial, your membership will automatically renew monthly or yearly and paid with iTunes unless turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the cycle by managing it in iTunes Account Settings. Any unused trial time will be given up if you switch to another membership. Prices are in U.S. dollars, and may vary in countries other than the U.S.
Parachute® is a registered trademark of Parachute Labs, Inc. Patents Pending.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI