User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
While you can book a cab with this app, the implementation is only partly done. It claims to be able to show you where your cab is on a map - but in reality it can only confirm that you've booked a cab - but can't show you where it is or tell you when it will arrive. The app is buggy - obviously rushed to market in a half-assed attempt to compete with Uber and Lyft. Since the app can't do it, I had to call the dispatcher to find out when my cab would come - oh, yes I did get a notification - but it disappeared in seconds before I could read it - and since it didn't use iPhone notifications or SMS, it was gone for good. Clearly this app isn't ready for prime time. BTW, the this is the same app in a different skin as the Yellow Cab Seattle app - and changing the graphics doesn’t improve anything.
I tried to reserve a morning pick up with this app. The night before it appeared to successfully take my reservation for a 6 am pick up. The next morning I'm waiting for my taxi and nothing. The app would tell me that I had a reservation but would provide no details on when I would get picked up. When 6 am, the time for my pick up, came around, the app still showed that I had a reservation pending but no status. I attempted to call Orange Cab but after OVER 10 MINUTES of being on hold and no one ever picking up I hung up. I ended up cancelling my "reservation" and drove to the airport. I will not be using this app or Orange cab again. On a related note the app is sophomorish at best. It looks like a couple of college interns put it together. The design is very poor and usability is marginal at best.
Tried to enter a pick-up address, got an error message. No matter how I formatted the address, same error: “Too many queries have been made for this API key.” Which is a fantastic customer-facing error message. You guys need to fix your app—if taxi companies want insight into why Uber is eating their lunch, this is exhibit A.
Easy to book a cab and I really like the ability to see the Cab’s location on its way to me.
Ok this isn't Lyft or Uber, but this is way more efficient than calling a dispatcher. You also don't have to enter a card number up front. You say where you are and where you are going, and the app notifies you when a driver accepts your trip. Then you can see exactly where the driver is on the map. You still have to deal with cabbies who are often rude and lack niceties, but you have nothing to loose. Give it a try. I don't know how well it works during a time when there is a lot more demand. I used it in the middle of the day.
Developed by the Digital Dispatch Systems Inc.,
who have also released the following apps Yellow Cab Co-Operative, Zoro Taxi - Calling All Cabs, Orange Cab Seattle, Boston Metro Cab, Roach's Yellow-Taxi, OTAXI Oulu, Taksi EHT, Taksi Saimaa, One Mobile PF Cloud, Yellow Cab Nanaimo App .
Orange Cab Seattle has 3 user reviews.
Orange Cab Seattle has an average rating of 2.3.
The latest version of Orange Cab Seattle (2.0.31) was released on Nov 21, 2018.
You can download Orange Cab Seattle here:.
Order a taxi cab in Seattle, Washington from Orange Cab Seattle using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year!! Fast, convenient, and easy to use.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Select a pickup or drop-off address from your phone’s Contacts list.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your cab is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Push notification alerts you if your cab is late. You can choose to keep waiting or cancel the booking.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Orange Cab (if app is installed on an iPhone).
NOTE: If the Orange Cab Seattle application is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Orange Cab is disabled.
• Type in a message and send it to the driver who is on the way to your location.
• Receive a message sent by the driver who is on the way to your location.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.