User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
as a adsb receiver feeder to a few of the popular aircraft tracker sites, it’s great to see all my data and others unblocked and viewable as it should be from airwaves. There are a few updates needed like added filters for operator name not just 3 letter codes... and more filters or combination of filters like browser version VRS supports. Great app, look forward to future enhancements
At first I was frustrated that I couldn’t see ADSB history however the ability to add filters with multiple tails turns this app into something nobody else offers that I know of. I can add 10 tails of friends, colleagues or company aircraft and I can just look at the entire country which includes my gps position and see where anyone else is if they’re airborne. I also like to see who is over my house when I’m at home and check for military aircraft maneuvering in my area. This is one of the few pay apps I buy each year and I’m glad I did.
Returns a massive amount of data that is customizable in about any way one could desire. Yes, some routing pairs are incorrect and it isn’t FR24, but given the cost and considering that it has more filtering options than the previous, it def should be in any enthusiast’s toolbox.
I have a receive station set up at home with dump1090. Unfortunately the web interface is not very mobile-friendly. This app is excellent for checking on what's flying around me without pulling out a laptop.
I got this app to track commercial and military planes. They all show up as different colors and I just want to be able to find out the age of the aircraft and the airline with out having to randomly pick a plane I do not recommend this app because of the hard to understand interface and it just looks cluttered and confusing Please fix this!
Developed by the Steve Kuo,
who have also released the following apps OpenADSB .
OpenADSB has 26 user reviews.
OpenADSB has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of OpenADSB (1.4.20) was released on Jan 16, 2020.
You can download OpenADSB here:.
If you love tracking aircraft using Virtual Radar Server, dump1090 or ModeSMixer2 then you'll love OpenADSB. OpenADSB is a full featured high performance aircraft tracker display app that connects to a variety of backend air traffic sources. Enjoy OpenADSB's smooth native iOS experience instead of using VRS' web interface.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
You purchasing a general purpose air
traffic display app that connects to a variety of servers types. New traffic sources can be added under Settings (gear button) - Track Source. As a convenience, OpenADSB comes preconfigured to use ADS-B Exchange, a non-profit crowdsourced Virtual Radar Server. Air traffic from ADS-B Exchange is the sole responsibility of ADSBexchange.com, LLC. Frequent users are encouraged to support ADS-B Exchange through donations (adsbexchange.com/donate).
• Connects to Virtual Radar Server, dump1090 (mutability, MalcolmRobb and FlightAware forks), ModeSMixer2 and Radarcape. Supports password protected servers (basic access authentication).
• Comes preconfigured using ADS-B Exchange (adsbexchange.com), note that OpenADSB is not affiliated with ADSBexchange.com, LLC
• Smoothly displays thousands of aircraft
• Shows aircraft history trails for a single or multiple aircraft
• Various aircraft and history trail color schemes and optional legend
• Fully configurable filtering, display only the aircrafts you want to see
• Configurable military, VFR and emergency highlights
• Long-press on an aircraft to perform a browser search of its callsign and registration
• Tap on an aircraft to show more details including a thumbnail image
• Details are fully configurable and includes callsign, registration, ICAO hex code, altitude, speed, vertical speed, heading, aircraft type & operator, squawk code, MLAT, latitude/longitude and more
• Display values in imperial or metric units
• Convert airport codes between ICAO and IATA
• Bookmark up to 3 favorite locations
• Mail track details feature, send an email containing an aircraft's details along with a map snapshot, fully configurable
• Optimized data fetching logic minimizes network, battery usage and server load
• Highly configurable
• Supports Split View, Slide Over and multitasking on iPad
• Keyboard shortcuts for external keyboards
Limitations and Disclaimer
OpenADSB is a general air traffic visualizer for Virtual Radar Server and dump1090 data sources. OpenADSB is not affiliated with ADSBexchange.com, LLC. As a convenience, OpenADSB comes preconfigured using ADSBexchange.com as the default data source. Air traffic data, its accuracy, and its validity, is the sole responsibility of the data provider. OpenADSB is for entertainment use only, and not for operational, flight, navigation, or any mission critical use.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
PicsArt’s Team Lead at User Success Team shared with us how they support users in 30 languages across iOS, Android, Windows apps, and a web platform keeping their CSAT at over 80%.
App rating is one of those rare metrics that influence both CAC (CPI) and LTV. User reviews can help you grow your rating relatively fast and easy. Let’s get into details and understand how to build a proper ratings & reviews strategy to cut your user acqu