Great app! Easy to use and is very helpful when studying for a license. Passed with flying colors!!!
Developed by the Deedal Studios Inc,
Ontario M1 Test has 2 user reviews.
Ontario M1 Test has an average rating of 4.5.
The latest version of Ontario M1 Test (4.91) was released on Dec 06, 2017.
You can download Ontario M1 Test here:.
• Top Choice! award by Appcrawlr
• Spend only a few hours studying and pass your Ontario M1 Test
• Featured by Apple and Google
• The latest 2017 test questions are available
• Over 160 questions available
Do you want to spend only a few hours studying and still pass your Ontario M1 Test on the first try? This is the one and
the only app professionally designed specifically for the Ontario M1 Test. All the practice questions are based on the Ontario M1 Driver's Handbook. 3 test modes are available to suit your individual learning style. Study for your M1 Test on your iPhone/iPod/iPad now!
- 160 Ontario M1 practice test questions
- The latest 2017 Ontario M1 test questions are available in this app
- The questions are divided into 13 different topics, including dangerous surfaces, highway driving, motorcycle control, etc
- Questions are generated randomly
- You can choose from 3 options (Random Questions, Incorrectly Answered Questions, and Not attempted Questions)
- You can now track how many questions you have done correctly, incorrectly, and not attempted
- Option to review all the Ontario M1 test questions if you don't want to take the quiz
- Easiest way to get started on your Ontario motorcycle license
- Recommends when you are ready to take the test
- Professional analysis using binomial distribution
- Analyze your chances of passing the actual knowledge test based on your past performance
- Gives you the probability of passing the actual knowledge test and tells you how long before closing you should go take your exam
- View your test results
- Find out what questions you've done wrong after taking the test
- Displays the time used for each question, answer chosen and correct answer
Track Past Test Results
- Past test marks will be graphed so you can see your improvement
- Individual tests will be listed with pass or fail and your mark
- Shows your highest, average and lowest mark and time used
- Send feedback directly from the app
- Join facebook page
- Visit our website
- Track how long it takes for you to take this test
- Intelligent timer will stop when you put the app to sleep or viewing the answer
Track your progress
- Right and wrong counter built into the test
*Disclaimer: This app is for general information only. Nothing in this app is intended to provide legal advice or to be relied on as binding in any dispute, claim, action, demand or proceeding.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business