User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
always use it when traveling
I love the app except the in app texting needs a swap option. For example, if texting in what’s app I have to scroll down to change between English and Spanish. It would 100% easier if I could swap between the current languages I’m using.
I don’t know why you ask me to sign in and any $32 every month. Thank you I do t want your app I have the google translator and it is free 😒
Everything is paid for in this application. And the price is too expensive! RIDICULOUS
Does absolutely nothing unless you buy the premium version
OkTalk is a handy translator for travels, business and study. You will get instant translation to 110 languages by voice, text or camera. This powerful combination will give you an opportunity to feel confident in every corner of the world.
How can you use it?
- TRAVELS. Apply a smart assistance in café, restaurants, shop, pharmacy, taxi and hotel booking during your trips. Use OkTalk as personal
facilitator having small talks and asking for direction. Translate boards and signs through camera, get help from locals using simultaneous voice translation.
- BUSINESS. Translate contracts and official documents to any of numerous languages using text option. Feel free yourself at conferences, business meetings and negotiations translating a speech online. Share a translation due to built in integrations with messengers, social networks and emails.
- LEARNING. OkTalk gives you a freedom to learn a language everywhere just using your phone or Apple Watch. You can improve spelling, check pronunciation by voice feature or use a Phrasebook as a tutorial. OkTalk simplifies a way to implement your knowledge in real life.
Here is a list of available languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Sesotho, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
With OkTalk Premium Plan you get unlimited access to all features OkTalk has in stock.
Acquiring of Premium access will allow you:
- Remove ads
- Get unlimited translations
- Use advanced Voice to Voice translations
- Unlimited Intelligent Object recognition
Here are 2 subscription options:
- 7-day subscription after 3-day trial period costs $7,99 USD;
- an annual subscription costs $59,99 USD.
Please note, The exact cost may vary depending on your location.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan.
Private Policy http://zappsmobi.com/privacy.html
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI