It would be better if the map could expand to full screen.
NYC Firewire has rolled out it’s new app, and updated it already. The main feature is the notifications page which alerts you to incidents. The notifications are pretty quick, while listening to incidents unfold on the scanner they come over the app rapidly. A list of incidents and interactive map appear on the main page. In settings you can choose to be notified by Citywide, Borough, Incident type, or by individual unit. You can also choose alert sounds which include the actual tones and announcements that come over the station PA’s. Growing up and listening to “the City” from skip on a scanner I can say this app gives you all the information you want without fear of missing the action in a timely and professional package.
I like the app. I’m looking forward to the update where we can select certain companies, call types, and boroughs. Keep up the good work.
I can’t complain. I love the app so far. Hopefully in the future you can add pictures or videos of fires. Keep it up guys!!
Signed up for paid version and selected Manhattan as bouough to watch. In 2 days received NO notifications. Looking at the history list, I’m seeing all the boroughs instead of Manhattan. Last Manhattan call shown is over 12 hrs ago. 2 emails to developer have gotten no response. Am going to drop the renewal
Developed by the NYC Fire Wire Inc,
who have also released the following apps NYC Fire Wire .
NYC Fire Wire has 46 user reviews.
NYC Fire Wire has an average rating of 4.2.
The latest version of NYC Fire Wire (8.9.4) was released on Jan 02, 2020.
You can download NYC Fire Wire here:.
Everything you need to know about the FDNY. Incident notifications and firefighting history in the Big Apple.
With Premium Account:
• Access our Live Scanner Feed
• Enjoy an ad-free experience
• Subscribe to custom
notifications (incidents, boros, units, etc.)
• Set custom push notification sounds
• The NYC Fire Wire premium features monthly subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium content and features
• The subscription price is $5.99/monthly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://nycfirewire.net/about/terms
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business