User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Mikael Cohen,
who have also released the following apps NIH Score & stroke tools .
NIH Score & stroke tools has 2 user reviews.
NIH Score & stroke tools has an average rating of 2.5.
The latest version of NIH Score & stroke tools (3.2) was released on Mar 05, 2019.
You can download NIH Score & stroke tools here:.
*** This app was reviewed and rated 4.5/5 on iMedicalApps.com***
This application helps physicians who manage patients at the acute phase of
stroke. It contains:
- NIHSS calculator
- rt-PA checklist for inclusion and exclusion criteria according to the American Stroke Association Guidelines
- AHA '2018 guidelines about endovascular treatment
- AHA '2015 guidelines about management of intracerebral hemorrhage
- Time manager: specify the hour of symptoms onset and hospital admission to get au automatic determination of the time to treatment
- ABCD2 score to calculate stroke risk for patients presenting with transient ischemic attacks
- CHA2DS2 VASc score to calculate stroke risk for patients with non valvular atrial fibrillation
- Modified Rankin Scale
**** On Apple Watch ****
- Time manager to determine time to needle
- ABCD2 Score
- CHA2DS2 VASc Score
This app is dedicated to physicians working in the field of neurology or emergency.
It can also be helpful for residents and medical students.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.