Developed by the Abhinav Singhal,
NCERT Books has 3 user reviews.
NCERT Books has an average rating of 2.3.
The latest version of NCERT Books (1.0) was released on Dec 14, 2018.
You can download NCERT Books here:.
INDIA's MOST POPULAR Educational App.
"Making education FREE and accessible to ALL"
Why use NCERT Books – FREE Learning App ?
• CBSE Textbooks of Class 1-12.
• In English, Hindi & Urdu Medium.
• Download in one click and read NCERT PDFs offline or Online.
Moreover, all these features are for FREE.
Reasons why NCERT books are
useful for examination preparations.
• Authentic Information
• Clear and Strong Basics
• Standard Questions
• Easy Language
Helps you in the preparation of:
• UPSC examinations preparation,
• IAS preparation i.e. Civil Services,
• JEE – Joint Entrance Examination,
• NEET – NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (Medical Entrance),
• State PSC (All incld. RAS by RPSC, MPPSC UPPSC BPSC..), and
• almost all other Indian Competitive exams.
App with Distinctive Features:
- Easy Readability with all mobile devices
- Add notes or highlight text in the book.
- Change font size
- Select eBook text to copy, translate or search Google
- Use navigation scrollbar to browse pages faster
- Day and Night mode to read book
- Book mode / Full screen mode.
- Bookmarks the most parts of your book.
- Easy to find how many pages are left to read and continue from where you left off.
- Manage your digital ebook library
One can also find this app useful for referring books that are useful in other boards like-
MP Board, UP Board, Bihar Board, Himachal Board, Delhi Board, Rajasthan Board, Tamilnadu Board, Karnataka Board, Andhrapradesh Board...........
For all students of CBSE across the globe.
Read NCERT/CBSE Books, Solutions, Notes for Class 1 To 12 for subjects like: Science, Maths, Social Science, English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, History, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Civics.
Coming Soon Next Version of app with more divergent features.................
All data are gathered from the web. It is just developed form the students point to help them in finding NCERT Books, Solutions, Notes online and app is only for educational purpose. We do not express any copyrights/ Licence rights on the contents present in this application and if you found any content given in the app that violates your copyrights policy please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business