User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I use a 1955 Rolleicord V when I shoot film (Ilford HP5 - 400). I like to carry as few things as possible - just the camera - and I would often leave my light-meter behind when I went out to shoot, relying on having memorized the “Sunny 16” rule to determine my exposure settings. I bought this meter after trying the free version. I always have my iPhone in my pocket, and this apps blend of features and skewmorpic similarity to a meter I am familiar with is just great. I’m quite pleased with all the features and settings and look forward to having the meter handy always. Thanks!
I’ve been using this app regularly for nearly six years in combination with a Sekonic meter. By adjusting the EV setting, you can match the app to a traditional meter for even more accuracy. For the first time, after a recent update, I had problems with the app. I reached out to David and had a reply, including a work around within hours. The app was updated again within days and has been trouble free. It says a lot when a app has one problem in many years of use.
So I bought a few old cameras (mamiya c220, hasselblad 500cm) and none of them have a light meter, I was going to buy a dedicated meter but they are expensive and I don’t mind it but I will not use this cameras as my main format for now, so I tried this app (the pro version because a few dollars is nothing in the photography world) and the results where beyond my expectations!! Very impressive, very simple, and is in my pocket all the time :) thank you for such clever and great app!!
I am new to rangefinder photography and using a light meter. I downloaded myLightMeter Pro a little while back and am now working to get proficient with it. I had a question regarding its use that I could not sort out via web searches, etc. I emailed David, the developer, and he responded in roughly 12 hours with the answer. That’s tremendous support and I wish o could vibe him 10 stars for it.
Update July 2019. I haven’t used the meter for a while. When I opened it this morning I hit ‘don’t access my camera’ and BOOM! Screen went black and I can’t get back to the meter. Annoying. I guess I have to dump it and buy it again. Old review when I liked this app: I have a bunch of old cameras, a couple don’t have meters so this works for me. I’m going to have my phone with me anyway so having the meter in my phone cuts down on gear. Some of these old cameras are heavy and bulky enough. DDahlberg
Developed by the David Quiles.
myLightMeter PRO has 180 user reviews.
myLightMeter PRO has an average rating of 4.6.
The latest version of myLightMeter PRO (1.8.8) was released on Sep 13, 2019.
You can download myLightMeter PRO here:.
Designed by a photographer for photographers, focused on RELIABILITY and PRECISION for digital and analog photography.
• Extended sensibility as low as -2/-4EV (dark scenes)
• Two different convenient interface designs.
• Incident and reflected light metering modes.
• Save exposure data.
• f/Tools connection.
• Independent calibration for the two metering modes.
Independent selection of aperture, speed, ISO and exposure compensation with 1/3 resolution. From 4 minutes to 1/8000 sec., aperture from 1.0 to 512 and iso from 3 to 6400.
• Automatic priority for aperture or speed. (Automatic Av and Tv modes).
• Automatic ISO or locked ISO options.
• Spot metering and zoomed camera view.
• Maximum aperture limited by the selected lens.
• Calculate the average of any number of measurements you want.
• Read the exposure data of any photo from the gallery.
• Calculate hyperfocal distance for 5 memorized lenses. Which also blocks maximum aperture.
• Memory for 5 lenses with maximum aperture, focal length and film/sensor size for calculating hyperfocal distance and aperture.
• Hyperfocal distance also for infrared light. (IR button)
• Exposure value EV on an analog scale or right up front.
• Two LED indicators show whether the measurement is unreliable due to lack of light in the scene, or if we have under 30% battery left.
• On 3.5 " displays preset lens buttons tilting the device or tapping at the bottom.
• Be advised that accurate incident light reading needs a diffuser attached to the front camera. Without the diffuser still can be used but think about it, it will be a reflected reading taken with the front camera.
I'm an independent photographer/designer/developer and am very grateful for your support. Trying to do the best lightmeter app ever, a lot more to come. You can ask for any improvement and I'll be happy to help. This app is constantly reviewed and improved because it is my tool, if you have any questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Netflix has been Apple’s favorite for years. However, since the beginning of this year, their relationship has taken a turn and now resembles a cold war. Who won the battle? Let’s sort it out below.
3 months to rebrand an app with 40 markets in two app stores. Impossible? Not at all. Read this inspirational case from Skyscanner's own Alexandra Lamachenka and learn how she made it possible with ASO.
Billions of people devote billions of hours to their phones every day. This creates endless opportunities for developers to turn their products into sources of stable income. Today we will explain all possible ways of apps' monetization.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
The brand new Keywords & ASO tool opens new opportunities for keyword research and optimization.
This blog post covers what product fit in mobile app business is, discusses where the product stands in the business strategy, and provides insights on discovery methods, including app reviews study, gap search, and user interview.