Glad to see its one othe apps that doesn't force me to buy a later iPad, also I'm color blind and cannot determine the days on there mailed out schedule. In the words of a long time Plainfield resident "Tear the roof off the sucka"
When trying to report issues, the location should be picked up when I click on the button, but it does always work. It does not show you the photo you have attached, and you cannot attach one from your photo library.
This app is a great reference tool to use for your city’s waste services. Automatic updates for all city maintained content taylored specific for your zone/address.
Sorry but this is NOT a great app. In fact I find it unpleasant to try navigating through it. The older app was a very friendly app. At least it was MUCH SIMPLER .The graphics were much more comfortable, larger and I could view it horizontally on my iPad, now I have to pick up my pad and turn it so I can ATTEMPT to read. SORRY, DO NOT LIKE THIS APP. GO BACK TO THE OLD.
This seems like it would be a really useful app. Unfortunately I may never know, since I can’t confirm my location. It pulls up the right city, I tap Confirm, nothing happens. Restart app, same thing. Maybe someday in the future, basic apps will work and there will be peace on Earth.
Feature availability varies depending on your community.
- See your collection schedule for the entire year
Stay updated on upcoming recycling events and special collections in your community
- Get customized collection and event reminders by push notification, email, or SMS
- Learn about schedule changes when they happen with emergency and non-emergency notifications
- Find disposal information and set-out instructions for thousands of items in your community
- Waste less and recycle more with helpful tips and tricks
- Get directions, hours of operation, and contact information for local drop-off depots
- Report a lost or broken bin, missed collection, or illegal dumping to your municipality
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business