User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Monumental Sports & Entertainment,
who have also released the following apps Monumental Sports Network .
Monumental Sports Network has 2 user reviews.
Monumental Sports Network has an average rating of 5.0.
The latest version of Monumental Sports Network (3.2) was released on Oct 29, 2019.
You can download Monumental Sports Network here:.
Please note you cannot access digital tickets for Capital One Arena with this app. If you’re attempting to access tickets please visit https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/verizon/EN/account/login or download the NHL, Washington Wizards, or Washington Mystics apps.
Monumental Sports Network provides members with unmatched access to the teams and players they love to root for, including hundreds of live games, original shows, exclusive member-only events, complimentary ticket opportunities and merchandise discounts. Watch Monumental Sports Network online, or stream directly to your phone, tablet or OTT device.
• Live Games including WNBA Washington Mystics, G League Capital City Go-Go, NWSL Washington Spirit, and elite high school sports
• On-demand Capitals and Wizards games aired on NBC Sports Washington for up to 48 hours starting the day after the game or until the respective team’s next game begins
• Live high school sports featuring top athletes from around the country, including the National Hoopfest Boys High School Showcase, the JWHL Girls Hockey Tournament, and Paul VI High School girls and boys basketball
• Hundreds of hours of original shows featuring behind the scenes access to the Capitals, Wizards, Valor, Mystics, Brigade, and other pro and grassroots teams
• Exclusive events and complimentary ticket opportunities
• Discounts on team merchandise & swag
In-app payments are accepted with several auto-renewal options:
• $6.99 per month - Monthly Video-Only Membership. Includes 7 day free trial. Events and merchandise discounts not included.
• $9.99 per month – Monthly VIP Membership. Includes 7 day free trial. Events and merchandise discounts included.
• $49.99 per year - Annual VIP Membership. Events and merchandise discounts included.
Your Monumental Sports Network membership may start with a free trial, which will last for the period specified at the time you sign up. Free trial eligibility is determined by us at our sole discretion and we may limit eligibility or duration in our sole discretion. At the end of the free trial period, you will automatically be enrolled in a paid membership. This means that your Payment Method will be charged automatically, at the effective membership price, term, and duration of the membership program you choose when you sign up for your trial. You will continue to be automatically charged until you cancel. To view your membership price and end date of your free trial period, visit our website and visit your “Account” page. Cancel before midnight Eastern Time on the calendar day before your trial expires to avoid being automatically enrolled in a paid membership and charged the applicable membership fees. To cancel, go to your Account page on mobile and following the instructions for cancellation. Please see the respective cancellation procedures on our FAQs page.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of Service - https://www.monumentalsportsnetwork.com/tos
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.