User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Won’t work for what I purchased it for. Wanted to stream movies from iTunes to a fire stick and it gives you a warning saying you can not do it.
I scoured the Internet for a suitable app. I was hesitant at first to download this but saw how the developers provide direct feedback and troubleshooting guidance so I took the chance. Turns out, I had no issues and it worked seamlessly!
All the one star reviews almost talked me out of this app, but it works great for me! I’ve used it successfully to mirror web pages (with video), Facebook and photos.
Well I guess I should’ve read the other review. Doesn’t work with streaming apps bc it needs to have screen recording on and that’s an issue. Want a refund
App doesn't playback video even after downloaded the recommended browser
Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to an Amazon Fire TV. You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Fire TV.
Before using this application, please go to the Amazon website and install the (free) Mirror Receiver for Fire TV: http://bit.ly/am-firetv
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1
and 2). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Fire TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Fire TV app. It will start looking for your Fire TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Fire TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Fire TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
- When screen mirroring from Safari, there is no audio. We advice to use the Dolphin Mobile Browser (free on the App Store) instead of Safari.
- Sometimes audio from other apps is not playing. In this case, start a screen mirroring session, then open the app you want to mirror. If there is no sound, just close the app you are mirroring and re-open it in the same mirroring session.
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI