User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
The other reviewer is correct. It freezes after 5 seconds. I will remove this or give you 5 stars if you do the right thing and give me my money back. That is what a good company would do. Let’s see if you hold up to your end of the bargain.
My wife and I have been using this app to look at houses on Zillow. Very responsive. Has frozen up a couple of times, but that’s no big deal.
Freezes after 5 seconds of mirroring and I have to re launch the app. It freezes every single time so this app is basically unusable.
I really enjoy this app. This and my roku mirror app are crucial to my viewing experience.
The app freezes constantly. When I finally get audio and attempt to toggle to the screen with the video, everything crashes. No good.
Developed by the AirBeamTV BV.
Mirror for Amazon Fire TV has 18 user reviews.
Mirror for Amazon Fire TV has an average rating of 1.4.
The latest version of Mirror for Amazon Fire TV (3.3.6) was released on Nov 05, 2019.
You can download Mirror for Amazon Fire TV here:.
Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to an Amazon Fire TV. You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Fire TV.
Before using this application, please go to the Amazon website and install the (free) Mirror Receiver for Fire TV: http://bit.ly/am-firetv
In using the app, there
will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 1 and 2). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Fire TV. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Fire TV app. It will start looking for your Fire TV(s) on your local network. When a TV is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your TV is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Fire TV that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Fire TV app and click on Stop Mirroring.
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to email@example.com
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI