User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
So I’ve played Minecraft pocket edition for a very long time. Don’t get me wrong, I love this game. But recently when I’ve been playing this game, I tried to copy one of my worlds to create a backup Incase the world is lost. But it wouldn’t let me and failed to duplicate the world every time. I tried it with a bunch of other worlds and they seem to be able to. I decided that it was probably no big deal and I just decided to go back into the world and build something random. But I noticed something. There were no mobs. I went into the settings. I found out that I had placed mob spawning to false. I turn it back on thinking that it would be fine, but nope. I Enter back into the world and I spawn some fish mobs to add to this aquarium thing I was building and nothing was spawning in. All the mobs were invisible. All I can see of them were the shadows. My entire skin was missing. I noticed this before when I was playing a multiplayer server, every living entity was invisible. My friend was literally a floating name tag. I could HEAR the mobs but I couldn’t see anything of them. I decided that I would offload the app to refresh it. I did this multiple times but it wouldn’t work. So I had no choice but to delete the game. Even then, it still didn’t work. I made a fresh new world when I got it again, and yet the mobs were invisible. I’m going to try again to see if it works, but please fix this weird bug that is ruining my worlds. Thanks.
I love this game. I play it everyday! But there are some things you should improve. 1 Speed FOV - the speed FOV is super annoying. I always have to lower my FOV so it looks normal. Please get rid of that. 2 Shield - the shield is awesome and i loved minecraft even more when you added it. But some glitches... so sometimes when your shifting, the mob can still hit you. With players its a 15% chance but for mobs it 85% chance. Also when you swing the sword the shield gets unequipped. So you should make it where when a mob tries to hit you, and you use the sword/material, the shield should still be equipped because you would still be shifting. FWI, you should still be able to decorate it when its enchanted. For some reason i still hvant gotten an update and like 100+ Youtubers are already it 1.14. 3 Rabbits - i LOVE rabbits. But when i go near them they would die because there jumping and they have little health so they die. So could you make them not take fall damage? Also when you get rabbits foot then you should get lucky like in the real world. 4 Multiplayer x Servers - ok so this actully happened to me today. So it said disconnected when i had perfect wifi for Mineplex, and my friends world. Also outdated client is SUPER annoying. 5 Bring herobrine back - I never seen herobrine. There should be haunted seeds too. But please bring him back i wish to see him. Because i dont know if people fake his sigjtings or not, that was it, have a good day!
I really love Minecraft but there are a lot of things i would add to the game for example all 16 colors of sea lanterns red stone lamps torches lanterns and red stone torches for different themes of buildings maybe a white red stone lamp for a modern build next more action to the sky maybe crows eagles sparrows wrens puffins seagulls and magpies for example you can tame crows with all the food items except meat and they would stand on your shoulder like a parrot but also on your head and maybe do the same for parrots except the food but crows would bring you over world food for you only crops and bread though and do the same for seagulls but they can only bring you fish and some treasures which you can get with a fishing rod but they would only bring you treasures once a minecraft day the same for crows but only treasures you can find in villages this would be a useful mechanic because you could follow both of them to either a beach or a village and the crow would actually take things from villager chests once the treasures run out they would go to a different village to look for more and also please add in game maps which you can turn off or put in different corners of the screen and be able to put markers with names like a village you marked after you followed your crow and you could add armor to dogs and cats and they could fight for you and finally add a water bar and temperature bar if you get to cold or hot you start taking damage.
This game is the best game I’ve ever played in my life. It helped me when I had to get surgery. It helps me when I get home from school. Hands down this is the best game ever, and if you’re reading this you should definitely get it. It has structures to explore, over 30 biomes, achievements to get, about 85, you can playin friends worlds, in your own worlds, and if you sign in to Xbox live you can pay on servers with players across the globe. You can play worlds in survival or creative, with cheats on or off. The 5 default servers are The Hive, Lifeboat, Mineplex, Mineville City, and Cubecraft games. But there are tons of other servers around too. It constantly updates proving it won’t go out of business for a whiiiiiiiiiiile. If you’re looking for an awesome game, get Minecraft. Suggestion: Maybe in the create world slot you could add more textures and not just the default. You could add past tense, or future tense, or Realistic Minecraft, whatever you want. And possibly, could you eventually add more bosses. Knowing the fact when you beat the Wither and Ender Dragon, there’s not really anything else to do. Really you could just go to end city, get achievements, that’s really all that’s important left. And maybe you could add some guns in the game. There’s only a bow and crossbow, maybe you could have an AK-47, or a Sniper Rifle, really anything just please add guns.
This game is fantastic but there are a few things that I wish you had in Minecraft 1.i wish that there were more animals like elephants, rats, hamsters, giraffes, monkeys, etc. 2. I wish that there was furniture like couches, chairs, tables, and that they weren’t just for decoration so you could actually sit in them. 3. I wish that they were cars in Minecraft and I know that some of the packs that you can buy have cars but not the normal Minecraft world and that the cars would be easy to drive. 4. I also wish that you could sleep at any point of the day or just relax in the bed instead of only being able sleep at night. 5. And last but not least I wish that when you went to bed in Minecraft that you be under the covers instead of on top. Just to let you know these are some suggestions that I have for you and would like to hear back from you to see if you can make some or all of these changes even just making one change would be great help I would also like to know when you update Minecraft or if you could say a week or two in advance that you will doing an up date. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter ( if you took the time to do so) I really appreciate it. Over all the things I want you to change I still give you a five star rating.
The Village & Pillage Update is here! Create new communities. Survive new threats. Explore all-new villages!
Explore infinite worlds and build everything from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. Play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off dangerous mobs.
Create, explore and survive alone or play with friends on all different devices.
EXPAND YOUR GAME:
Marketplace - Discover the latest community creations in the marketplace! Get unique maps, skins, and texture packs from your favorite creators.
Slash commands - Tweak how the game plays: you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.
Add-Ons - Customize your experience even further with free Add-Ons! If you're more tech-inclined, you can modify data-driven behaviors in the game to create new resource packs.
Minecraft Realms auto-renewable subscription info:
Minecraft now comes with the option to buy Minecraft Realms. Realms is a monthly subscription service that lets you create your own always-online Minecraft world.
There are currently two subscription options to choose from depending on how many people you want to invite to play in your realm simultaneously. A realm for you and 2 friends costs 3.99 USD/month (or local equivalent) and a realm for you and 10 friends cost 7.99 USD/month (or local equivalent).
A 30-day trial of Minecraft Realms for you and 10 friends is available. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
The payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and the subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the subscription price option you have previously selected.
Your subscription can be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. There is also a button in-game that take you to these settings. If you cancel after your subscription has activated, you won't be refunded for the remaining active period of the subscription.