User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Silverware Software, LLC,
MileTracker has 0 user reviews.
MileTracker has an average rating of 0.0.
The latest version of MileTracker (10.70) was released on Sep 17, 2019.
You can download MileTracker here:.
MileTracker is the easiest and most feature rich app to track your mileage & driving expenses. Get ready for 2018 and start saving money now!
MileTracker allows you to track mileage the way YOU want offering several different methods. Then when tax time arrives or expense reports are needed, you can easily create beautiful reports (accountants love our reports too).
MileTracker is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been a top app helping users track their mileage since 2010
Be sure to read the "What's New" listing all the improvements made recently
MileTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Offers considerably more features than other mileage tracking apps
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to view your tracked data
* Organize your entries into Logs for maximum ease
* Distinguish between Personal and Business
EASE OF USE
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available allowing you to customize the app and truly make it your own
* Hide fields you do not use for concise entry forms
* Remembers frequently used choices
* Quick menu with list of frequent trips for super fast entry
* Track mileage the way you want:
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move via GPS. This feature requires you to tell the app when you start and stop. (optional AutoTrack add-on is available for fully automatic tracking - see below).
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address-the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start for next entry
* Mark an entry as round trip to double the distance
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Km
* Customizable mileage allowance
* Track Fuel, Tolls and Parking expenses
* On-screen sort and filter to see totals for each type of expense
* Take photos of receipts
* Crop images easily
* IRS compliant reporting
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* On-screen preview
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to iCloud or directly to your desktop via wi-fi
* Accountants LOVE our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Sort entries by Date, Category or Client
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app or use Touch ID
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Each subscription includes a FREE one-month trial period
Demo Video on AutoTrack at: tinyurl.com/MileTracker
* Payment charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
* Automatic renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
* Create your own templates for PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Backup and Export to Dropbox
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* Location Awareness will pre-fill start location and prompt stop location if you are near one of your frequent locations
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
Questions/comments? Just choose the Email the Author link in the Prefs screen in the app
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.