User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
Developed by the Vietnam Maritime Commercial Joint Stock Bank,
M-eMobile (Corporate) has 1 user reviews.
M-eMobile (Corporate) has an average rating of 3.
The latest version of M-eMobile (Corporate) (1.8.4) was released on Jun 07, 2020.
You can download M-eMobile (Corporate) here:.
Welcome to Mobile banking services (M-eMobile) for corporate customers.
With Mobile Banking, Maritime Bank brings Customer a completely different experience.
In the first phrase, MSB focuses on
deploy applications to meet the emphasis demand of approval level on approving financial transactions. Only with a phone with Internet access, Customer can approve transactions, including:
- Transfer: Single transaction in VND inside and outside the MSB’s system.
- Batch Transactions/ Salary: Make payments to partners and customers in batches. Salary officials and employees in the enterprise
- Open / close deposit accounts online and make other transactions.
Besides providing approving financial transaction features for Customers, M-eMobile also supports additional features:
- Search for ATM, nearest MSB branch, determine the current position of Customer on the map. (Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life)
- Look up exchange rates and calculate the currency exchange rate quickly and accurately.
- Provide information of individual promotions and offers by MSB.
- Online support: MSB will contact you after receiving requests from Customer.
(These features also apply to users who enter transactions)
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Let’s find out how to master this peculiar way of communication with your app users and form a good starting strategy. We will discuss difference with support tickets, reviews automation and give examples of how to respond to peculiar reviews.
According to statistics, King is one of the highest-earning mobile games’ publishers in the world, with average annual revenue of $2 billion. What’s the secret of such success, and which marketing activities lead to the company’s welfare? Let's find out.