User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
This app has made me go to sleep several times. I recommend using this app if you have trouble sleeping. I have trouble sleeping. I usually don’t use mediation apps but have to wake up for school to so that has problem so I would rate the app a four, it helps me a lot.
This app seems to be wonderful. I love the music section for specific needs, it’s been wonderful for focusing and brightening my mood. I also love the meditations, they have great advice and ways to get on with your day or your goal. My only complaint is that you are limited to only one meditation in a specific course a day, which can be frustrating when you have more time to meditate and want to continue a specific route. I feel like it limits use of the app and limits the subscription itself, as you can’t move forward in the course faster than once a day.
Tbh the first time I tried the sleep one, I woke up energized and in such a good mood! I started recommending it to everyone and i just kept using it! Slowly decreased of course cause I couldn’t get the other tracks (I mean it’s a little too much money for me, $3 a month... deal. but nothing over $5!) I still use it and recommend it but can’t get the full experience, I mean it’s just sounds and meditating but I mean it may be worth it
I’ve never been a meditator, but have seen so much information about the benefits that I’m trying. I’m really not sure what I’m supposed to be doing for meditation, but the music to affect moods and focus is working great for me. I do database work and sometimes it gets dull and I lose focus or get grouchy. Putting this music on helps bring me back to my tasks and gets me out of my funk.
I’ve heard some good things about this app, so I decided to try it for myself. I realized that there wasn’t another option other than the 7 day free trial and I wanted to use it for more than that. I have been using your fitness app for a little while and I liked that you didn’t have to use premium even though you couldn’t do everything on it. I was surprised that you couldn’t do it on this app. Thanks for reading
Meditation & Sounds by Verv is a complex approach to mindfulness, including goal-based meditation courses, 5-minutes “911” singles, relaxing sounds and how-to-do essentials.
PERSONALIZED MEDITATION COURSES
- based on your goal (productivity, self-esteem, sleep, anxiety, relationship, weight loss and other programs)
- tuned to your moods and feelings every time you launch the
- available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, French
- scientifically-based color selection
- different colors help set up a particular state of mind
- quick stress-relief in 5-minutes only
- meditate 24/7 upon your availability
- support yourself wherever you are
- 50+ sounds up to your mood
- special KIDS SLEEP pack
- relaxing music packs for satisfying different needs
- scientific-based advice on how-to-mediate
- unique, succinct and relevant content
- updated regularly
MEDITATION COURSES AVAILABLE:
• Managing Stress
• Sport Motivation
• Weight Loss
Apple Health integration: your Meditation & Sounds by Verv time is added to the Apple Health Mindful Minutes for better health monitoring.
HOW TO USE THE APP & SUBSCRIPTION:
The Meditation & Sounds by Verv app is FREE to download. Premium subscription makes all the app content available. Your monthly subscription is $9.99 per month, a half-year subscription is $41.99 per 6 months, while the lifetime subscription is $59.99 (price may vary by location).
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and conditions of Meditation & Sounds by Verv: https://verv.com/meditation-ios-terms/
Got any questions or feedback? Send them to email@example.com - we reply to all the emails.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI