User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
They won't let u save the photo unless u buy premium they try to take ur money, if u screenshot they know, and they make u feel bad, "we r a family business" my buttttt what if I'm poor and can't pay, but no ur a family business u need the money more, and if u screenshot three time they put a line on ur screen so u can't screenshot ur photo like what... and they don't take the line away until u BUT PREMIUM BUY PREMIUM 🙄
I edit photos in actual computer software, but while messing around on iPad, decided to check out an app for body modifying. People saying it’s great, others saying it’s crap. I’m here to say, it’s crap. The editing is nothing that I can see would be helpful to someone wanting inspo for their weight loss. That’s what I wanted to check it out. It only made my body deformed. It didn’t bend the background to do it, just squeezed (compressed) my body to a smaller version of fat. I messed with all the functions, mind you it’s 3 choices and two sliders each. It took me 1 min to see what garbage this app is. The heavy load of positive must be fake.
This app is pretty cool to use. It easily makes a subtle or dramatic change to your overall photo without making it look blurry unlike similar apps I have played with. Since I have never used photoshop I was quite jazzed at seeing the finished photo. Highly recommend this app.
This app is really cool but it would be 10x better if it would allow me to get better camera quality without paying because that is freaking ridiculous. I have to pay for a non blurry photo?? That’s a load of crap
So after you spend all that time editing your photo, it offers to save your image as low quality or to upgrade for a high quality. The low quality image is literally just a bunch of giant pixels to the point you can’t even make out features on a face. Don’t bother unless you plan on spending $6.99 for the upgrade. I wasn’t expecting super high quality for free, but seriously what’s the point if you can’t even tell who’s face it is? It’s really that bad. I’m not exaggerating.
Developed by the Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD.
Make me thin fat body editor has 13 234 user reviews.
Make me thin fat body editor has an average rating of 4.7.
The latest version of Make me thin fat body editor (1.8) was released on Sep 30, 2019.
You can download Make me thin fat body editor here:.
Thin and fat body booth is a powerful tool that allows you to edit your photos and make your body skinny or fat. You can tweak multiple parts of your body on the same photo until you are satisfied. Sometime its quite fun to make your friends fat or skinny too and share it around.
TOP FREE THIN & FAT BODY BOOTH FEATURES :
● Make your waist thinner
● Adjust your thighs
● Tone your arms and remove flab
● Make yourself taller by having longer legs
● Tighten and resize your buttocks
● Auto face detection tools for a face lift
● Modify eyes, nose, mouth, chin & face seamlessly
● Retouch your skin to be flawless
● Blemish removal tool to remove acne and spots
● 3 different body adjustment tools to use
● Tones of pre-loaded celebrity photos to play with
● Tones of pre-loaded model photos
● Compare old and new feature
● Share with your friends & family
● Make multiple adjustments per photo
Upgrade to premium for even more great features to modify your photos :
- Unlimited Edits Per Photo
- High Quality Photos Enabled
- Full access to all pre-loaded celebrity photos
- Full access to all pre-loaded model photos
- Remove all Watermarks & Ad Free Experience
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI