User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
It’s a really good app but there are so many ads and every time i click on something it goes to the ad and the ads are 30 seconds long when it’s finished it then goes to the thing I want but good app overall
I opened up the app, and of course they were having you click next and stuff to get past to the app. I knew they wanted money or to have my sign up for a free trial. So I got to when they asked me, and sense I don’t have a lot of money, I closed the app hoping to go back into it and it wouldn’t ask anymore because that’s how most apps work. Nope, I opened it and it was still asking. I didn’t mind that much because there’s lots of apps out there that I could try. But now reading the reviews, I’m pretty sure the good reviews are written by the person who made this app with a lot of different emails. The rest seem accurate, all of the good reviews aren’t serious enough, they just don’t seem real. I’m not saying that I know their fake, but I am saying that this app is probably scamming people out of their money.
U don’t have to pay to use the app u could make vids with out paying I’m not a computer ok because I no a lot of people think ever text in hear is computer the only computer hear is the the first text but yeah this a good app for wallpapers
I’ve been reading the reviews and there so good they said it free and live wallpapers were cute and stuff but when I downloaded I was all hyped up I was bout to get me a stranger things live wallpaper so I’m clicking through the slides and all of a sudden it says I need that start a free trial🙄of course I was gonna have to start a free trial what is the point of trying to find live wallpaper apps anymore I’m over it
I find it ridiculous that the app says it’s free to download, but you have to pay to actually use it. It looked cool to see as an ad, but to actually see and use the “real” thing is like looking at a well done turkey, but the inside is filled with dog waste and the outside is made of cardboard. Sorry mate, but it’s no point of using this app.
Developed by the App Rover.
Live Wallpaper Maker: 4K Theme has 2 438 user reviews.
Live Wallpaper Maker: 4K Theme has an average rating of 4.4.
The latest version of Live Wallpaper Maker: 4K Theme (1.05.01) was released on Oct 30, 2019.
You can download Live Wallpaper Maker: 4K Theme here:.
Create and edit live wallpapers with Live Wallpaper Maker! Customize your phone and bring your screen to life with moving wallpapers. Choose between your own original artwork or one of the amazing wallpapers of our huge catalog.
Explore the live wallpaper maker: thanks to this unique feature, you will create and customize your artwork as much as you want, tweaking
many different parameters in order to have truly unique backgrounds. Your phone will look like no other.
The catalog will be updated on a regular basis with backgrounds made by professional designers. Upgrade to premium and access a constantly growing base of cool wallpapers. Enjoy this great collection and stand out!
- Make your own amazing Live Wallpapers easily with your camera! Capture what you see and bring it to life on your lock screen.
- Categories for every taste: Nature, Science, Animals, Abstract… and many more added regularly!
- Unique new live wallpaper editor
- Live wallpaper maker
- HD quality wallpapers
- Tutorial with step-by-step instructions on how to set a wallpaper
- Unique content only available in Live Wallpaper
- Intuitive interface to browse through the wallpaper categories
- Autoplay on the live wallpapers
- Create your own live wallpaper using the great live wallpaper maker feature
- Touch and hold to watch the live wallpapers come to life as many times you want
- Wallpapers for iPhone X, XS, XS Max & XR, iOS 12 support
IMPORTANT: Your device needs to support the 3D Touch in order to bring your anime wallpaper to life. This feature is supported on iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max, iPhone X & iPhone XR, iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 & 7 Plus, iPhone 6s & 6s Plus.
- Subscribe for unlimited access to all the Premium wallpapers
- Weekly ($7.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Get insights to empower your mobile marketing strategy
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI