User reviews affect conversion to installs and app rating. Featured and helpful reviews are the first to be noticed by users and in case of no response can affect download rate. This is why it is highly recommended to reply to them.
I have two copies of the Life Application study Bible (larger hardback & smaller softcover), because I love it so much. It really is an invaluable resource for understanding, learning, applying what you learn, and growing in your relationship with God. I would highly recommend it to everyone! I’ve even bought them for my new Christian friends, to help them learn to love reading the Bible as much as I do. I just got the app because I wanted to have it with me on my phone for times when I don’t have one of my physical Bibles with me. I really like it so far, and I’m sure I will learn more neat things and cool features on it that I haven’t discovered yet. There’s only one thing I would suggest, that I was a little bummed about: you can’t highlight on the notes. You can highlight the Bible text, but not the notes. There is so much good information in those notes, and I have highlights and markings all throughout the notes in my physical Bibles - and I really wish it was possible to highlight them on the app as well. Other than that, I still love it! Thank you all for making such a great resource for us! I appreciate all your hard work - it has made a real impact on my life!
This app is everything I always wanted for my Bible Study. I especially love being able to have the King James Version side by side with the Life Application Bible. I love having the footnotes right there. I can find any part if the Bible in seconds. Whoever designed this app is a genius! I love that I can take notes right there on the page. I love being able to save the notes and send them to others. This app has been a blessing to our Bible Study group. It is FABULOUS!!!
I really like this app it has everything I want and need to study God’s Word by using my cell phone and iPad when traveling or when I am on my lunch break at work. It’s just like having my Bible book with me except it’s on my cell phone. It’s very easy to use. And I like that it has icons I can click and it explains the chapter or certain verses. And whole lot more extras that helps me study Gods Word. It’s very user friendly!🤓
I have owned the Life Application Letters book for years and always went to it for helping me understand various sections in the New Testament for general study or sermon preparation. So I decided to see if I could get the entire Bible version for my iPad and I have used it extensively ever since. It's pretty easy to navigate and I enjoy studying from it every week. Well worth the money!
This app is good when you learn/ know how to use it. However I didn't realize that I was buying only the NLT version and when I wanted to find another version it was this non stop sales pitch for numerous other add on Bible options at $20 extra (some more than that) and none of them offer a reading aloud option. You have to pay extra for that too! A little ridiculous for the price in my opinion.
Developed by the Tecarta, Inc..
Life Application Study Bible has 892 user reviews.
Life Application Study Bible has an average rating of 4.9.
The latest version of Life Application Study Bible (7.15.4) was released on Jan 23, 2019.
You can download Life Application Study Bible here:.
Never be more than a touch away from the study Bible you trust!
"A great Bible. In a nutshell, it will help you make sense out of what is going on and how a message fits into your modern-day life."
"People always seem surprised when I tell them my favorite book is the Life Application Study Bible. I just
love everything about this book."
The LASB App is filled with features that you love, including:
- Nearly 10,000 Life Application notes and features that help explain God’s Word and challenge you to apply its truth to your life today.
- Profiles from the life experiences of the best-loved and most-despised figures in the Bible.
- A deeper understanding of God’s Word through vital statistics, overviews, and timelines.
- Major themes outlined in short studies at the beginning of each book.
- Over 200 maps and more than 260 charts along with the text.
- Fast and easy to use
- Flip back and forth from your Bible to note-taking during lessons with one touch and not miss a thing
- No internet connection needed for downloaded Bibles, Study Bibles, Commentaries and Devotionals
- Use either Study mode or Parallel mode.
- Select, copy and paste multiple verses easily and quickly
- Quick navigation either by using predictive entry or table of contents
- Margin notes allow you to write notes for a specific passage
- Night mode for low light reading
- Both word and verse selection for highlights
- Facebook and Twitter sharing
- Highlighting allows readers to easily emphasize verses or passages
- Full-text search by OT, NT or current book allows users to quickly find words and study topics
- Bookmark your favorite passages for quick future reference or make your own personal studies
- Powerful folder system allows users to organize notes and bookmarks
- History folder and back button
- Portrait / Landscape mode
- Font sizes can be easily changed
- Easily e-mail notes to yourself, friends or family
- Users can expand Bible translations library easily and affordably through in-app purchase
- Split-screen capability for parallel translations
- Autoscroll with adjustable speed
- Synchronize all your notes, bookmarks, margin notes and highlights across all iOS devices
Are we missing any features you would like to see? Do you have any suggestions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the meanwhile, check latest insights
on mobile business
Find out how our new ASO Dashboard can help you quickly assess how an app's doing; updated keyword positions in real time; updated apps to handle review replies through Zendesk and Microsoft Teams, and more.
In this post, Branch Metrics expert explores how deep linking can help you ignite mobile growth, lower acquisition costs, increase user engagement and maximize mobile marketing ROI